IMPORTANT - document to download regarding UN situation

by El blanko 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• El blanko
    El blanko

(probably should have posted here rather than 'friends')

A good friend of mine has spent a considerable amount of time building an air-tight case against the societies handling of the United Nations issue and has uploaded the information to share.

The document is just under 1 megabyte in size and suitable for print in Microsoft Word.

I suggest anybody with even a passing interest in this issue, downloads the file now. It is suitable for study purposes and sharing with active JWs who are curious about the ins and outs of the UN debacle.

The link:

http://www.beardfreak.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk//un.htm

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I immediately read the entire file, 34 pages. UN/NGO signed, sealed and delivered.

• NOdenial
    NOdenial

Awesome..

I printed it out - this is gonna be some great reading tonight.

Thanks

NO...denial

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thanks El Blanco! And thanks to your friend!!!!

Bryan

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I've downloaded the file as per your recommendation, but I only scanned through it quickly. Good work!

I think it may be helpful to include examples from WTS literature that demonstrate their compliance with the UN's required support.

Did the Watchtower change it's tone concerning the UN in the decade 1991 - 2001? How does the WTS refer to the UN and it's ctivities before 1991? How does the WTS refer to the UN and it's ctivities after 1991?

It is a matter of historical record that the message of the WTS in re: the UN DID change after the WTS became an NGO.

How to today's Dubs - insisting that this affiliation nver happened - explain this change?

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Thanks very much; I've downloaded and printed it; haven't had a chance to read all of it, but it was 41 pages for me.

• avishai
    avishai

that article kicks ass!!

• SYN
    SYN

Excellent work. It's only a pity that you guys don't have an HTML version - DOC files are so dangerous...I took a chance opening this on my work PC!

• El blanko
    El blanko

Syn:

I know, I'm sorry about that - maybe we can arrange that at some point.

... I can only assure other parties that the file is safe to download and that there is nothing hideous onboard.

• SYN
    SYN

Well my virus checker agrees with you, but you never know!

This is an extremely well written and precise dissection of the facts surrounding the WT/UN shindig.

It's really lovely to see such accurate research presented in such a readable manner.

I don't see how anyone who's been a Witness can't read this and not scratch their heads and say "WTF?"

But of course, the definition of a Witness is someone who doesn't question the unquestionable. And the Tower is the unquestionable!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit