Pro-j.w. site. Good place to learn "The Truth"?

by hubert 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hubert
    hubert

While searching the web, I happened across a site, and discovered it is a pro-j.w. message board.

As I read some of the posts, I realized that there were a lot of "apostate" posts in here.

Seeing that the j-dubs are not supposed to read apostate material, and there's a lot in here, would this message board be a good place for the "new recruit" to be able to pick up on anti-j.w. material, which they aren't supposed to read anyway?

Would this be a good place to "recommend a person(s)" to read because of this?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hubert

This board is open to everyone. We welcome JWs who are actively involved or not. We also welcome anyone who is questionning what the WTS teaches. And we welcome those who have left for one reason or another.

I would recommend this site to anyone who who is open-minded and wants to learn more. Because believe me - we have a lot to share about the real truth behind the WTS. If they want to read and learn then it is up to them to make whatever choices they want

Welcome to this forum.

• hubert
    hubert

Lady Lee, Correction...I meant I happened on a DIFFERENT site other than this one. That site is the one I am asking about in my post.

I have been posting on this site, and know it's an ex-j.w. one.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. My fault............. Hubert.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I really think it depends on the person and what they are looking for. If they are very JW then they might be offended by any site that allow apostate info.

If they are more open-minded then it could be a good idea.

But it really depends on a lot. I would warn them and then let them decide - but that is me

• sf
    sf

Well how about posting the link to the site?

sKally

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, Lady Lee. I am considering your advice. I'm going to "sleep " on it, and try to figure out what the optimum thing to do is, in my opinion, that is. Hubert

• hubert
    hubert

Skally <How about posting the link to the site>?

Hubert.... Sorry, Skally, I can't link sites to this post, for some reason. I can give you the information about it, and maybe you could link it for me? Thanks, if you can, and don't mind doing it.

It's an "AOL PEOPLE CONNECTION"

Find.."Message boards".

Click on 'Interfaith"

Click on "Jehovah's Witnesses".

That should do it. It's on AOL only, I believe.

Hope I helped enough... Thanks....Hubert

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I am so glad you cant post that link here.

I went there for about a week, and posted some of my experiences just to have them deleted!

There is a Lotus person on there with a serious power trip....

I didnt even post anything antiwitness, just what had happened to me.

They kept emailing me so i reported it as spam..

That place sux.

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, Stefanie, for the info on that site. I'll stay away from it, too. I won't post on it.

I am getting lots of help on this site, and I wouldn't want to take a chance on hurting anyone here, if that could happen.

Are there any other forums out there that have j.w.'s and ex-j.w.'s on it together, that would be a good site for someone studying with the j.w.'s, to get them to see apostate material, as they are not supposed to do otherwise?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Sorry. Its just that place left a bad taste in my mouth about DBs.

There were some nice people on there but they werent JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit