Request from All the UK Peeps

by FiveShadows 11 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

IfI need to save money when visting somwhere I make sure i find somewhere that does a good breakfast,full English plus everything else.That keeps me full for most of the day.Lunchtime i will get stuff from a supermarket , good offers for £2-3 .Then eat out at night.
    Dont go into resturants with pictures of food outside.
    Indian resturants or a pub meal are probably best value.
    London deserves more time than elsewhere if your into city life, I don't know why so many British people are more enthusastic about the place its one of the worlds best cities.Musems and art galleries are free.(apart from the privately run ones).Try to go to the areas around the centre as they are more interesting, and stay where theres a close tube line.Ealing in west London is a lot cheaper than central London and has lots of cheap B&B's.Book one nigh somwhere comfythe first night and then look round the area the next day for a good offer.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny
    If i were to meet anyone from this board, don't worry i'll ask 'are you from jw.com?' and get names before addressing.

Actually, my point was not to use the word "fanny", which is in my board name (myauntfanny). It has an entirely different meaning there than here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit