new to here

by aka_duffy 29 Replies latest jw friends

• aka_duffy
    aka_duffy

About fifteen years ago, I just kind of stopped attending. Not that I'm any happier, but I don't have a group of people dogging my steps, waiting for me to fail.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Welcome to the board.

Make yourself at home, pull up a chair, grab a coffee (or whatever else takes your fancy) and tell us a little about yourself

• aka_duffy
    aka_duffy

Thanks. Coffee is my main beverage, only because i can't afford Portwood to drink it on a daily basis. The physical and the chronological; ...I'm fourty-two, divorced after ehh, four years of marriage, I have a son with whom I'm forging a relationship. I mostly look like my icon, although I shaved the goatee. I've moved just about as far north as I can go in the Continental US from southern Oregon by way of California. Liking it up here. Pretty laid back. I was baptised on 6.6.76 in Medford Oregon at the age of fourteen. It's late and I should close down my shop but I'll be happy to fill in any details and answer questions till the cows come home.

• ballistic
    ballistic

You're up early, you get a dose of the Brits at this time. The board will be steaming later with your fellow countrymen. And welcome to the board!

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Hi and welcom to the board !!!

Don't mind LT - he's just nosey! LOL!

Bull!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

At 4am, I'm pretty sure you must be tuckered out.
    Catchup with ya later, friend

• Maverick
    Maverick

Nice to have you. With a little deprogramming you will be happier than when being a J-Dub. Read up, and know you are not alone in how you felt with the WTS. The fault lies with them and not you. Maverick The truth WILL set you free!

• dh
    dh
    Not that I'm any happier, but I don't have a group of people dogging my steps

hi, welcome... precisely my sentiments.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ... Welcome !!!

• Emma
    Emma

Hello and Welcome!

After you get some rest, would you please tell us what moved you to leave the borg?

Emma

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit