easy there, pardner...let me explain

by doogie 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I always thought it just meant you were a fan of the band which I'm a huge fan of. I went to a Green Day and Blink 182 concert because they were opening, I left after they finished. Bad Religion is one of the intelligent punk bands, it's nice to have a band that doesn't sing about getting wasted, puking and pooping.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    i walked out of that movie Knight's Tale...too much dude butt.

Can't really say you weren't warned though.

• boy@crossroads
    boy@crossroads

Stinky Pantz please tell me thats a girls' butt I'm lusting after every time I see your avatar !!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Stinky Pantz please tell me thats a girls' butt I'm lusting after every time I see your avatar !!!

That ain't a butt... that's a booty!

• boy@crossroads
    boy@crossroads

BOOTYLICIOUS

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Stinky - lemme look at it for a minute and I'll tell you if I start feeling offended.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Closely examining the booty pic to see if I experience any sense of offence ***

Nope... nothing yet...

Oop! Wait a minute! I'm feeling something... but it ain't offence!

• seven006
    seven006

Add a star of David, the top of a watchtower, a fat Buddha, an idol of Shiva and a crescent moon and change the word "Bad" to "Ban" and I think your avatar will be just perfect.

I know the world will never ban religion, just like Hollywood will never stop making science fiction movies. Fantasy sells!

Dave

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

It's a female booty .

• simplesally
    simplesally

Not offended at all.............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit