News program suggestint that Jesus was married

by Netty 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sally,

What a cool story. I never knew. Thanks for posting.

Robyn

• simplesally
    simplesally

Sure Robdar, there is another legend that said Christ had another brother and he was the one who was crucified while Jesus escaped.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

simplesally, Robdar..... Hey, I just visited Jesus' tomb in Shingo, Japan a month ago.....here is my post about it:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/74523/1.ashx

Enjoy!

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

NOW NOW SALLY.

IT WOULD BE A STRETCH, BUT ONE COULD GET FROM ISRAEL TO SHANGRI LA USING DONKEYS OR CAMELS.

BUT JAPAN?? NAH. WAIT! MAYBE THERE WERE ANGELS INVOLVED AND THEY TRANSPORTED JESUS TO JAPAN. YOU KNOW. LIKE STAR TRECK??

THIS TOMB IN SHANGRI LA IS A SMALL BUILDING WITH A CASKET IN THE VAULT AND THE SAME FAMILY LINE FROM JESUSES TIME IS SAID TO BE THE CARETAKERS.

MY STORY IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S.

NAH NAH NAH Outoftheorg

AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE--donuk

• simplesally
    simplesally

Didn't Elijah have a fiery chariot? Jesus could have hitched a ride.

• NOdenial
    NOdenial

Netty: sounds like a Davinci Code read to me..............I thought it was a fascinating book. and Robdar is correct: from the ages of 13-29, Jesus life is "left out"....Not all things are included in the Bible...hmmmm...wondering "why again"???

It is certainly worth pondering. And how could a "perfect man".......not lust after a woman????????? This I have to have the answer to.

Codeblue

• codeblue
    codeblue

I can't believe I posted under NOdenial.......that sneaky guy........lol...anyways...the above was MY post...lol

Netty: sounds like a Davinci Code read to me..............I thought it was a fascinating book. and Robdar is correct: from the ages of 13-29, Jesus life is "left out"....Not all things are included in the Bible...hmmmm...wondering "why again"???

It is certainly worth pondering. And how could a "perfect man".......not lust after a woman????????? This I have to have the answer to.

Codeblue

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I love the part about how Jesus' brother Isukiri "casually" took Jesus' place on the cross. He was like, "Oh, I got nothing better to do today, let me get nailed on the cross for ya, it's no big whoop..."

• Netty
    Netty

WOW! Just when you think you hear something so surprising, then to find out so many people have heard or read the same thing. Think I will check into that book, sounds intriguing to me. Sally, what a fascinating story. Guess for so many years my mind has been closed to anything the society didnt preach, I am just now learning how to CRANK the darn thing open. Would be kind of interesting to speculate who his descendents would be today,

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Sorry I have to comment here, Out of the Org, it's Star Trek, not Treck. People isn't it obvious how Jesus got to Japan...he walked on the water!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit