Holy Terror

by patio34 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

YOU KINDA SHOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT ROBDAR.

WHEN YOU SAY IT IS ONLY THE FUNDAMENTALIST THAT BELIEVE IN AND FOLLOW THE MUSLIM BELIEF THAT NON BELIEVERS ARE TO BE KILLED.

FUNDAMENTAL MEANS-SERVING AS A FOUNDATION OR BASIS---PRIMARY OR NECESSARY PRINCIPAL.

FUNDAMENTALIST MEANS- ONE WHO BELIEVES IN THE LITERAL INSPIRATION AND INERRANCY OF THE KORAN.

YES YOU ARE CORRECT. ONE OF THE (FUNDAMENTAL BELIEFS )TAUGHT IN THE KORAN IS THE KILLING OF THE INFIDELS AND THESE FUNDAMENTAL MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN KILLING THE INFIDEL.

Outoftheorg

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Awesome find, Patio. I forwarded it to several people, including my father-in-law, whom I know will appreciate it.

Thax for your diligence.

Brenda

• greven
    greven

Robdar,

you stated:

The Muslim considers all 3 religions to be "sisters of the book". Muslims are not our enemies. It's the fundamental Muslim that is waging Jihadagainst everybody-- including other Muslims.

however read these texts again:

4:14 And whoso disobeyeth Allah and His messenger and transgresseth His limits, He will make him enter Fire, where he will dwell for ever; his will be a shameful doom.
    4:56 Lo! Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment. Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise.

Note that to be acceptable to Allah, these texts state that it is necessary to obey both Allah and his messenger, Muhammed. 'Our revelations' and Muhammed are not recognized by both Christians and Jews. So these texts can be used to count Jews and Christians among the enemies, worthy of destruction. True illuminated Muslims will not use these texts as such but it is in the Koran, just as certain passages fro the Bible can be used as such.

Greven

• heathen
    heathen

If they are so peaceful then why are they screaming jihad and attacking civilian targets ? The moslems have killed many in the name of Islam in africa and in the mid east .

• dh
    dh
    there are points where the quran says to 'respect the people of the book' i.e. jews & christians, but the context of this is only if these 'people of the book' accept that muhammed is the messanger of allah. it is not a blanket statement.
    the other funny thing about the quran is that it is not meant to be understandable by a lay person, so whatever any of you, or i say to try to understand it, if we don't have the intention to believe it, we will NEVER understand it.

sorry to quote myself, but seems nobody read my post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit