WTS Tells a Whopper!

by Farkel 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Thanks Farkel, just ordered the book from Commenary Press.

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985
    Scully said: Funny things happen to people when you catch them in a lie. Especially if you calmly confront them with facts that they know, but didn't know that you knew too.

Initially, before they realize that you know, they will go on in a whatever-do-you-mean? sort of way, in an attempt to make you look dumb and them look not dumb.

In my own experience whenever I made a point that they couldn't argue anymore OR when I USED to be a dub when in the FS when the householder made a good point they usually would give that Satan truly has a hold on them speech or Satan truly has them blinded. But yet and still the points given were facts that could be proven.I've even been called an antichrist by my JW mom because I don't agree with the teachings of the dubs.....

• shamus
    shamus
    when the householder made a good point they usually would give that Satan truly has a hold on them speech or Satan truly has them blinded

That is exactly how I used to justify it in my own mind.

• simplesally
    simplesally

They've told a few Whoppers!!!!!!

• lurk
    lurk

the procalimer book is a night mare to find info in..the info is spread all over the place 1914 details are from the begining to a chapter right at the end .

i can understand why JW's dont spot the ticky bits

they spread it all out so much amoung the boring stuff like pcitures of printers and how many runs a printer made*yawn*

took me a while to spot the plan of the ages diagram used to support teachings was from the same teaching about pyramids mentioned briefly in another chapter as being a traching they dropped.

honestly who reads that boring stuff anyway when theres interesting magazines articles that you simply should be reading about flies and ants and birds ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lurk

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

FARKEL -You are better than Mr Spock in Star Trek - flawlessly logical and brilliant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit