Do You Think That Brooklyn Is Concerned About Apostafests?

by Englishman 30 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    The discussion was over magazines that resembled the WT. The one comic relief was that "the apostates couldn't agree on where and when to meet and what their teachings would be". N

I heard that ridiculous drivel, too. It's funny how they like to promote the idea that we are starting a new counter WT religion. I recall a talk on the subject saying that we have all returned to the "sickening teaching of the trinity".

Possibly the gov bod realizes that apostafests are actually fun and much more appealing than District Conventions where you're not even allowed to go out to eat lunch. Maybe they realize that lurking dubs might see the plans for apostafests and just long to be at them.

We've all heard that the gov bod is very threatened by the internet. I feel like they worry about the "association" any faithful dub can stumble into any day here on the net. Likely they realize that many of the ones they have kicked out are in the biggest danger when visiting boards like JWD. They know that shunned ones might find the fellow feeling being denied them at the local K-hall.

Flyin'

I bet at least some of the gov bod would have loved to have come to England to your BBQ. Don't ya think? Just let down their hair and have a beer. Maybe go with Valis and have their pics made in front of KHs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit