Comments You Will Not Hear at the 8-15-04 WT Study (Abbreviated)

by blondie 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Soledad
    Soledad

this article speaks volumes about the current state of affairs at JW land.

I wonder how many more will awake from the nightmare dream.

I know many that will have a field day going to homes of the inactive people. Sit around, eat cake drink coffee and gossip!

the only kind of "field service" I ever liked

• IWasDuped
    IWasDuped

Thank you, Blondie!

I guess this explains a "drop by" visit by an elder to encourage us this week. Haven't heard from anyone in over a year.

• Preston
    Preston

Thanks Blondie,

I think JW's are unaware how many different religious groups are doing exactly the same thing that they're doing, while at the same time showing a greater and deeper concern toward their fellow neighbors. I was kind of surprised that nobody really cared after I left, then again, I'm glad that that part of my life is done and over with (what was I thinking anyway?) Even the JW's that called me up said they were surpised that I left without notice (or any real care) from the elder body. I dare say I made one of the most successful exits in JW history for a ministerial servant who came out as a gay man. For the elders, I was the "man who wasn't there". I think it was a huge embarassment for them IMHO, and they just wanted to sweep it under the floor.

• cain
    cain

how many hours did philip count for preaching to the eunuch?

cain

• Joker10
    Joker10
    the drop in hours.

The hours are slowly going up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit