blow up dolls - can you trust them?

by ballistic 7 Replies latest social humour

• ballistic
    ballistic

by Lance Whinery
    Burbank, CA - Dale McKinney?s 14-month relationship with blow-up doll "Oral Amber" was on rocky ground Tuesday after he came to the conclusion she was a cheating, lying whore.

After spending Labor Day Weekend with his family, McKinney returned to his two-bedroom apartment late Monday night and immediately suspected something was wrong. ?If I?m gone for any long period of time, Amber is always left sitting in a chair in front of the TV? McKinney explained. "But when I got home I found her in the living room on all fours. And she had this really guilty look on her face.?

While Amber's latex body and three entry ports appeared to be clear of any signs of foul play, McKinney is convinced Amber has been having an affair with his 26-year-old roommate Raymond Barnes, who, McKinney acknowledges, has always been pretty good about cleaning up after himself.

?I once caught [Barnes] snooping around my room, but he claimed he was only looking to borrow quarters for laundry. I couldn't help noticing how he would look at her. That's not the look of any kind of platonic friendship."

McKinney first met Amber at the Le Sex Shoppe on Lankershim Blvd. just two days after McKinney?s break-up with his previous girlfriend, and what began as a rebound fling led to living together and the start of a whirlwind romance. Although McKinney claims to have strong feelings for Amber, he says he isn't quite ready to introduce her to friends and family, and it was the main reason she was not invited to his parent's house for the Labor Day weekend.

?Maybe she felt a little under-appreciated, McKinney said. ?To be honest, I didn?t think she minded. I always got the sense our relationship was mostly sexual.?

This is not the first time the couple has suffered relationship problems, McKinney admitted, referring mostly to an "accidental" puncture wound Amber received from house keys in July. "I was angry and maybe a little forceful but I would never harm her on purpose," McKinney said. "After a lot of tears and discussion, she was finally able to forgive me."

The alleged cheating has once again left the relationship in disarray, and while Amber seems willing to move on, McKinney is unsure if he can ever trust a lying, cheating whore like Amber. As for Barnes, he is more forgiving and has invested in a new lock for his bedroom door.

"It's not his fault she seduced him," McKinney said. "He's only human."

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gumby tells me never to trust them.
    Apparently they kiss'n'tell

• Maverick
    Maverick

There are some very, very, sad folks out there! Mav, Figures the story would come out of So Cal!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hehehehehehe.

• eljefe
    eljefe

Have you ever seen the video for Crystal Method's "You Know It's Hard"? Its pretty funny and a good song. The video is about a who has a blowup doll that decides to leave.

View it here. Click on Videos then "You Know Its Hard".

• simplesally
    simplesally

That was "killer"!! Very funny!

• qwerty
    qwerty

I have fond memories of Blow-up Dolls.............!

• qwerty
    qwerty

Yep Mez a thread killer.........Again

Just call me QTK!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit