TO ALL NEWBIES,,,,,

by kls 26 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Awwww Magick , that is perfect and so cute.

• kls
    kls

bttt

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Sanity isn't all its cracked up to be.

Welcome to all the new folx!

Country Grill

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

n2deep - I understand your fear of posting here regularly. However, I hope you have the courage to one day stand up for what you believe is right. The JWs always go on spiels about how everyone outside of their organization is not to be trusted, etc., so on and so forth. However, at my current job, I've found a group of people who have gone out of their way to make me feel welcome and help me become acclimated to my tasks. The JWs are wrong; there are LOTS of great people outside of their organization.

Anyway, I realize you may have circumstances which prevent you from revealing too much, but I hope you stick around.

• senselessly sane
    senselessly sane

Thanks for the welcome

Though I'm no novice to the internet, I don't know why it took me so long to search for sites like this, but it really helps to know that there are others who have gone through similar experiences as me. I haven't posted much, but I wanted to let people know that I really enjoy all of your posts. Thanks!

• Nightside_of_Eden
    Nightside_of_Eden

I know the feeling.. but don't hesitate to post. If you don't aggree on the organization anymore just lay it beside you. Do you really

think an elder can harm you... ? It's just the fear indoctrination and the social vacuum that got to you. Stand up and be free...

so did i.

• kls
    kls

Welcome Nightside, good advice for those who are afraid to post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit