Hope you guys in Florida are ok !

by Simon 25 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

Just saw the twin storms / hurricans hitting your state . Hope everything is ok for you !

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Batten down the hatches......OH my beloved keyes are gonna be soooo messed up

• Angharad
    Angharad

Keep safe everyone !

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Oooops I've missed the news ... I hope everybody is ok !!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Batten down the hatches......OH my beloved keyes are gonna be soooo messed up
    I love them too, Sheila. I hope that they will be fine. I hope that all our friends in Florida stay safe. Much love to you all, Robyn

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Man I wish I had have said that. LOL

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/76654/1.ashx
    (edit to fix link)

Looking forward to hearing from the Floridians!

Uzzah

• Special K
    Special K

I thought I saw on the news that they are doing some evacuation of Tampa? Hurricane Charlie

anybody got something to post on that.

Be safe

Special K

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Are they projecting it will hit Tampa?

Let's be careful out there.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I'm scared!!!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hi guys,

Right now, the projected path could bring it right in at Tampa, but as it's still near Cuba, there's no way to know for certain what it will do. From the last report, I believe it's just shy of a category 3, which they're expecting it to be before it makes landfall in Florida. Outnfree and her family were here until yesterday, staying in St Pete, and had to evacuate. I think we're going to ride it out here at home and I know that my sister, Think41self, is also staying put. This isn't going to be a monster storm like Andrew was, but winds of 111-120 mph can do a lot of damage to homes, cars, etc. I hope that everyone who is in the path of the storm has either gotten somewhere safe, if necessary, or is hunkered down at home with their supplies. I haven't heard from Joy, but will try to call her today before the storm hits. There's a good chance that we'll lose power, of course, so it might be a day or two before us Floridians are able to communicate again. Thanks for the well-wishes and thinking of us here. Now I gotta go fill up the tubs with water and tape up my windows

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit