Exposing The WT Lies Worldwide In Other Languages

by frankiespeakin 10 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I am very curious about the progress we XJW's are making on the internet in exposing the WT in other languages,,I know the French, German, English, and Spanish, are well represented on the net,, but what about Russian, Polish, Greek and all the others. If you have any info on this please share I'm sure all Xjws would be happy to know more about this on a world wide scale.

I just have a feeling that this expose is building up momentum, and that the WT is in it's last days which should cause the GB considerable stress.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wow this board is really busy didn't take long for this to get pushed to the 4th page.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Good point! Aren't the Dubs fastest growing in Japan? Let's spread the word there!!

Will the poor people of Malawi ever know the injustice that was done to them by the borg?

• Gerard
    Gerard

I have a web page with info on its Rand Cam shares. I have had hits from many countries and some of them have translated that page into their language: Thailand, Japan, Germany, Spain, Korea.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Good point! Aren't the Dubs fastest growing in Japan? Let's spread the word there!!

For a while they were... but the Japanese caught on and now they have the fastest rate of decline in the world.

• Valis
    Valis

I know quotes offers lots of languages and this site has some forieng language oriented XJW sites..

http://www.exjws.net/othrlink.htm

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

Hey check out our slovenian website at http://www.izobceni.streznik.org

Also available in Croatian and English

Best regards!

Izzy

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I was just thinking,,the same way the WT started in english and eventually got to be in many languages so the same way it will be with the WT being exposed in a few languages, and gradually growing to cover them all on the internet only done in far less time.

Also the fact that sites that expose the WT are far more numerous than any of the other religions(atleast that's the way it seems to me). No doubt this grand expose on the net is motivated by the devastation the WT causes through its lies and shunning policies. Since so many of us have been viciously hurt by the WT and have no where to turn we use the net to try and warn others and bring down the WT. I don't see any let up as long as the WT keeps up its evil ways.

• hungarian xjw
    hungarian xjw

my homepage - exjt.tk , jehovatanujavoltam.tk - contain a lot of important infos to JW-s (f.eg.: RandCam, pedofile issues, UN case, etc.) Zoli

• senselessly sane
    senselessly sane
    my homepage - exjt.tk , jehovatanujavoltam.tk - contain a lot of important infos to JW-s

Zoli, nagyon koszonom! (sp?) I've been finding so much great information for ex-JWs in English, which is great for me, but for the most part useless for my parents. If/when I can tell my parents that I've "left the truth" your site will be invaluable! I can speak to my parents in Hungarian about every day topics, but I'm not fluent enough to communicate on an intellectual level. Im so excited now! Maybe there's truth to the belief that information comes to you when you need it most.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit