What is WT position on Hermaphrodites?

by badboy 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• badboy
    badboy

?

• shotgun
    shotgun

This is seven006 favorite subject...not sure why. I think he likes it because they have no position on it and avoid the subject.

• onacruse
    onacruse

The only thing I could find on the 2003 CD was:

*** g74 6/8 p. 29 Watching the World ***

The Transsexual Phenomenon

A hermaphrodite is an unfortunate person whose sex is ambiguous by birth; a transsexual, on the other hand, is one who, for "psychiatric" reasons, decides to undergo surgery and be physically changed from one sex to another.

I don't recall the numbers, but hermaphroditism is much more common than I had imagined.

I also recall that at one time the WTS apparently suggested (I don't have a reference to hand) that Adam originally had both sexes, and that God "outted" the female component "Eve" from him.

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

You would be viewed as like a gay person .. you would be counselled and told to remain celebate till until THA NEW SYSTEM which will naturally fix your imperfect state of course!! BUT DON"T THINK ABOUT SEX, IT"S WRONG !!!

• badboy
    badboy

dOES THAT APPLY if you have both female and male *

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Yes it does badboy, a Hermaphrodite comprising of any combinations of both male and female sex organs would be told exactly what I said as told to me by an small minded elder.

Isn't it strange .. alot of people don't realise that we are all without gender until our sexual organs decide to be on he inside or outside

I wonder what it would be like to have sex with yourself ?!

• shotgun
    shotgun

m0nk3y....

Ok are you telling me you never had sex with yourself?

Nice avatar too m0nk3y...you got me leaning the other way. Don't tell Gumby!

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

HAHA Thankyou

Of course I have had sex with myself .. but I have to admit that to have two sets of sexual organs might be fun!

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

What is WT position on Hermaphrodites?

The missionary position ?

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Lol...I could ask several of the elders that I've told to 'go f--- yourself'....maybe they could tell you. They should have had a clear view, too, what with having their head up their asses and all - it should have given them the PERFECT view.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit