School this fall?

by StinkyPantz 22 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

After a year's hiatus I am finally going back. I'm so anxious, sleep it out of the question. This first semester I have it easy.. the hard stuff starts in January.

For now:

Introduction to Chemistry I (the foundation for everything to come as a Forensic Science major)

Fundamentals of Biology I (a prerequisite for most future courses)

Trigonometry (also a prereq. for higher level math courses I have in the future... scary)

Mythology (I have to have 2 Humanities classes and this sounds really interesting)

U.S. Government (snooze.. ZzZzzzZ; but it's required)

So who else is going to school this fall? What classes are you taking? What's your major?

• jwbot
    jwbot

I am a New Media major with a minor in studio art.

• Art History I
    • Drawing I (I have already taken advanced art classes but this one was the hardest to get into and I finally got in!)
    • Graphic Design - Typographic
    • Practicum in New Media - Capstone
    • Intro to Ocean Science (fluff class, gen ed requirement)

Hopefully, this is the second to last semester.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Stinky...I bet you watch CSI

Goodluck to you and Bot on your studies

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

jwbot-

You will go far. I've seen your work.. I'd love to have just an ounce of your creative abilities.

shotgun-

My favorite TV show of course.. I hope to be a Criminalist some day.. <sigh>

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Hiya!

I have 12 hours this semester, I am trying to get into RN program at local college (this summer I took 6 hrs)

I have College Algebra (a prereq)

Psych 101

Interpersonal COmmunication ( Easy A)

and Anatomy and Physiology

I cant wait to get started, am just waiting for August 23 so I can stop being so damn bored.

• jwbot
    jwbot

StinkyPantz, that was a really nice compliment, I was caught off guard by it, but it made me feel really good. It helps me feel better about my domain being stolen just this month by a company that wants to sell it back to me for a really high price :(

• Atilla
    Atilla

History High School Teacher and maybe a professor one day. I kinda forget what I signed up for at this point but it's mostly teacher related courses. I have about 2 years left and also my wife is starting up school full time with me in the fall as well, should be fun.

• franklin J
    franklin J

congrats stinkypantz,

get that education completed and move forward with your life! Have fun doing it!

good luck and lots of encouragement!, Frank

• Badger
    Badger

I have:

4 units of U.S. History

2 Units of AP U.S. History.

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

I'm going "back"...Mechanical Engineering...

I'm taking Pre-Calculus 2 and C++ Programming for Engineers...

Help always appreciated

TB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit