Any industrial music fans here?

by avishai 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• avishai
  • Mac
    Mac

I enjoyed very much that "Look For The Union Lable, when you are buying a coat, hat, or blouse'' ditty.

mac

• integ
    integ

I AM.

INTEG.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Yeah, but too much tittles to tell here Man !

• Snowcrash
    Snowcrash

I've been a loyal KMFDM fan since I first heard them about eight years ago. I love industrial music. I'm mostly on the EBM side of the fence with VNV Nation, FunkerVOGT and the like, but I love all industrial music. I just happen to listen to the danceable (read: stompable) stuff a little more. Nothing beats a little Velvet Acid Christ every now and then, though.

• avishai
    avishai

OK, snowcrash, slow down!!! I'm an old guy, I just know like, kmfdm, skinny puppy, throbbing gristle, etc. What is ebm?

Which do you reccomend?

p.s, snowcrash is one of my favorite books.

• avishai
    avishai

Ebm ArtistsDAF, Front 242, SA42, The Neon Judgement, Nitzer Ebb, Frontline Assembly, Leather Strip, Funker Vogt, Covenant, Assemblage 23

Ok, gotcha. Some of my fave's

• shamus
    shamus

Yeah, yeah, Avashi. I am or was one too. I've been musically lost for years now.... I've seen Nitzerebb live, and I listened to pretty much everything listed up there... most.

KMFDM, LOL! They're baked. Yes, I have one of they're albums.

Skinny Puppy is one of my all-time favorites. Also, Ministry. They efing rock. Hear they're album psalm 69? I love the chorus "drinking the blood of jesus, drinking it right from his face... we want you to suck on the holy ghost, and follow the sins of man..." er something like that. Also, Just One Fix is pretty awesome, not to mention they're earlier 'techno' shit. (very anti-meat)

I couldn't get into the new bands now... I'm too old and I don't purchase music unless it's good. I would love to see some live; much better, and much more entertaining, IMO. Also, I HATE 9 inch nails. Trent Resnor needs a hug.

• avishai
    avishai

not a huge "nine inch nerds" fan myself, "tho him and Bowie singing "Hurt" together live was amazing. The rest of the show I was cracking wise about "Poor Trent, his daddy did'nt like him" etc.

• shamus
    shamus

Yeah,

His songs are just plain rotten; not that I'm at all musically brilliant, or anything. Trent needs a hug, LOL!

I much prefer Johnny Cash singing Nine Inch Nails songs. Have you bought the album? It is really brilliant. Poor old Johnny; he looks close to death in his video of 'Hurt'. He has a depth of singing that some screaming whining idiot can do. Rest in peace, Johnny Cash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit