I am VERY disappointed of you here on JWD !!!

by GermanXJW 50 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

At least I am known now for hijacking the Wal*Mart-thread.

• GermanXJW
  • ballistic
    ballistic

OK, this sounds quite interesting!!! I checked my diary and yep!!! I can make it! Haven't had an invite mind you!!!!

• avengers
    avengers
    qwerty turned up later but the campsite proprietor didn't like the look of ballistic so she sent him to another campsite :-)
    OK, this sounds quite interesting!!! I checked my diary and yep!!! I can make it! Haven't had an invite mind you!!!!

If they send you to another airport then I won't be able to pick you up, but if you behave yourself they might let you in. Tel me and I'll meet you. lmfao. Andy

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

WooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooo, it's party with the saber time! Congrats!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

bttt

edited to add: Ooops, I wanted to bttt the Amsterdam apostofest thread. Sorry.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFL

How's THAT for blatant self-advertising?
    Who said that German's don't have a sense of humour
    LOL

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

LT, you got me

• avengers
    avengers

Ballistic:

Sounds good. I was just messing with you. Don't take it seriously.
    Hope to see you again soon. Andy

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I would never have imagined that someone of the UK guys would leave his beloved isle...

I was just messing with you. Don't take it seriously

Ha! Now that you know that ballistic is coming to Amsterdam you try to calm him down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit