Cucumbers and Watermelons....

by Undaunted Danny 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

grounded', I want to live on the earth. I DON'T want to go to heaven,ever.Not if I have anything to say about it.

The Watchtower smears all dissidents as, "haughty folks who all want to go to heaven and be boss." This is a base lie.

This WT$ dogma of a limited 'little flock' of 144,000 'anointed JW elite going to heaven? If you read the entire 10th chapter of the gospel of John, you will see for yourself @ John 10:16: "I have other sheep, which are, "not of this fold," those also I must bring, and they will all become one flock.... "JESUS is OBVIOUSLY REFERRING TO THE CONVERSION of THE GENTILES!! Not two 'classes of people'.

entire chapter is taken by the watchtower as highly symbolic....

Yet they take out of context the 144,000 sum as literal. By the way I DON"T want to go to heaven. The boogie-man of the "evil slave;" the precursor to the "apostate". Look at this parable. The evil slave did something to deem him evil. What did he do? He presumptuously set a date (for him to say, 'my master is delaying'). Hello, it was the Zions Watchtower' who set the date (1914). Every thing about the WT$'s ivory tower dogma is twisted!

Apostate is defined in the dictionary as a "devout believer, turned destroyer", that is exactly what I am. I don't speak for other ex- members. The Watchtower's loaded language cult dictionary def. is (get this) "...somebody who has left the 'truth' and because of 'maddening envy' hates his former brothers'. Give me a break, man, I am not envious, I just want my money back. If you've read this far,the, 'emperor has no clothes,' he is butt-naked.. Undaunted Danny

• Pole
    Pole

Nice graphics Danny :)

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Till the cows come home....

The inspiration of this thread was from 'Brother Judson' of middleboro Massachusetts.[ca.early 1960's] Ole,brother Judson was 'of the anointed' and was even a part time consultant of the GB. Prior to his recruitment by the 'judge' his clan had farmed for generations. This is his comment when asked how/why he knew he was of the chosen 144,000 and was going to heaven? He said:"It's like a cow coming in from the pasture,it always goes in to the same stall.It just knows which stall is it's home". Likewise Danny sez,"I just know that I don't wanna go to Heaven and I just know I was made to live here on the earth". So there.....

ยป Theologically,Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult of Christianity.The oppressive organization does not represent historical, Biblical Christianity in any way. Sociologically, it is a destructive cult whose false teachings frequently result in spiritual and psychological abuse, as well as needless deaths. Watchtower Whistle Blower www.DannyHaszard.com
  • kls
    kls

Danny i have signed up for JW alerts and i admire your posts of the cult, I wish i had more of that in me. I wanted to ask you of your out spokeness , has the GB ever contacted you or tried to stop you in any way?

• codeblue
    codeblue

Excellent question KLS

I too would love to know that answer Danny, if you can say of course!!!

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

To KLS: harassment
    order

Except for occassionally cowardly slashing my truck tires,and emailing bogus degraded threatening letters the answer is NO to WT$ contacting me in 15 years.

I have contacted them,click my bio /profile over yonder.

Will they ever contact/assult me to my face?

I'm ready.....

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks for answering Danny, very interesting!!!

• kls
    kls

Danny i do think they are afraid of you that you may expose them for what they are and have done. I cannot think why else they have not tried to sue you and others like you for slander etc. They have the attorneys to do it , so why do you think they are afraid to stop you and others?

• Pole
    Pole
    Danny i do think they are afraid of you that you may expose them for what they are and have done. I cannot think why else they have not tried to sue you and others like you for slander etc. They have the attorneys to do it , so why do you think they are afraid to stop you and others?

That would mean too much public attention on the "tricky issues".

Their lawyers (if they're good) are too much of spin doctors to do anything that risky.

Pole

• kls
    kls

Doesn't that kinda give you an idea of getting to them? I mean if a lot of people really started some thing with the ORG. and they tried to sue for slander or what ever , i wonder what they would do shut them up or if this was brought into courts and made hugely public ,the ORG would be exposed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit