King Arthur.

by Englishman 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Yes, most enjoyable.

Slow to start but gradually speeding up to a first rate climax. The perceived story of Arthur's exploits that lead to him becoming King of Britain.

Anyone else seen it?

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

Not yes, I wouldn't mind seeing it though 'cause wass-er-name looks a bit tasty

• Englishman
    Englishman

Kieron Knightley?

She was the bird in Bend it like Beckham!

Englishman.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Eman

Slow to start but gradually speeding up to a first rate climax.

Wow eman sounds like a film I'd like

Sirona

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

My fiancee and I saw the film last week and we both enjoyed it. The movie is very entertaining and despite its faults is perhaps the most historically accurate portrayal of Arthur in film to date. For more information about King Arthur I would suggest reading Geoffrey Ashe's THE DISCOVERY OF KING ARTHUR, and P. F. Turner's THE REAL KING ARTHUR.

• Simon
    Simon

She was in Pirates of the caribean? ... didn't know she was in bend-it-like-beckham ... I'll have to dig that one out !

• reboot
    reboot

im going to see it tomorrow Mike; I wanted to see it but was worried it'd be awful- was only going for the horse fest....i'm really looking forward to it now.....

'Bend it' was so good.but as my son's obsessed with Pirates of the Caribean i'm a bit sick of her...he thinks she looks permenantly constipated incedently lol.....

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I heard that it wasn't all THAT great (horses for courses, I guess). I understand the lead is a bit lame.

I will go and see it, though, as my Aikido teacher is in it. He works as a stuntman, and was also one of the extras in the battle lines and fight scenes. I understand he can be picked out in a few places, if you know what he looks like.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hey LT, have you got any of that Glenlivet left over?

• reboot
    reboot
    as my Aikido teacher is in it. He works as a stuntman

what a great job! do you know which part we're loking for Ross?

...my riding instructress was in the film Willow as a stunt woman...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit