toot toot toot lookin out my back door

by xenawarrior 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

eheh stupid squirrels...wouldn't even pose for a photo and made me fall down..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• gumby
    gumby

Rodent Hater! Yer just pissed cuz you can't take pictures of live fish!

Gumby

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Um, those squirrels had nothing to do with you falling down. It was that "tripovermyowndamnfeetitis" you suffer from.

• Valis
    Valis

listen here Gumbaculum...I'll not tollerate the likes of you! or the squirrels! grrr

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

XW: WOW what a weekend you had LOL. Love the pics well of the animalserr well the flying one not the dubsI also found you the cutest thing LOL But I can't tell you I will FORCE myself to send it with part of your Christmas gift ....sigh....(glad somebody loves me although I have an inability to mail gifts I buy)

Thunder and I were out of town we had a Marine Parent lunch and then we just had some together time SIGH so soon for it to be over.......

SCREAMS HEY VALIS when you gonna be at Bennett again???

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((Sheila)))))))

LOL- I wonder if you can request the JW's come to your house on a specific weekend. Now THAT would be funny !!

Glad you liked the pictures!! It was all pretty exciting !!

XW

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

XW--- when I say the title on this I figured it was about lighting farts on the back porch....

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

ROFLMAO at Hillbilly...hmmm now I have a good story about that

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LMAO @ Hilly !! Yeah, I chose the wrong words there eh? I kept singing the song in my head and I that's the recollection of that "sound" I had

Come to find out it's doo doo doo which then would have brought up visuals of looking out the back door and seeing doo doo Either way, people got the song and lots of people were humming it or singing it all day !!

Sheila- TELL TELL, I wanna hear the story !!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well Ant was a pre-teen (still funny not grumpy) Mel was out as usual, So Ant, Thunder and I all piled on our big King size bed and watched the Robin Williams movie JACK. Well in it Jack and his friends are in a tree house lighting farts.

This movie was hilarious so we are all laughing and Thunder and Ant start looking slyly at each other.....YEP next thing you know Ant runs and gets the butane lighter Thunder is crouched on the bed.....Well the blast was so bad I thought he caught his underwear on fire The flames shot across the room.

Ant and Thunder and I laughed until I thought we were going to pukeMy stomach hurt for a week......I have never forgotten it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit