The Watchtower's incredible ignorance about the human body.

by Norm 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AlanF
    AlanF

Good post, Norm! I think there's hardly a better example of the collective stupidity of Watchtower leaders, nor of the fact that such incredible stupidity proves absolutely that they do not speak for God. If I were God, I'd be thoroughly embarrassed by such moronic spokesmen.

AlanF

• AlanF
    AlanF

Terry said:

: I always wondered why they didn't bother complaining about the names of the days of the week which are all false religious deities!

Oddly enough, in 1935 or so, The Golden Age contained a huge article by that whacky JW author C. J. Woodworth, that set forth a complete, new, "theocratic" date system in which the days of the week were named after Bible topics and characters rather than "Babylonian deities". It recommended that the Witnesses adopt it for internal use. Rutherford was smart enough not to go along with this hare-brained idea.

AlanF

• ballistic
    ballistic

LOL AlanF better than Cockney rhyming slang!!! ... Can I have that payment you promised on Bath Sheeba, I've been waiting a bloody Shulamite Maiden for your ruddy David, If it isn't here by a cocks crow, I might thrown the first stone. Corr Blimey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit