A Parody of a typical Watchtower Article for your amusement: enjoy!

by Terry 26 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

ROFLMAO!

Well done! Excellent writing and parody. I began to believe the first few paragraphs as real...

Hugs

Bren

• Margie
    Margie

While doing a Watchtower spoof would be a total laff riot, could you imagine if we could slip this baby into the real Watchtower? Now that would be one Watchtower study even I would attend.

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

Outstanding work Terry. It's funny and it cuts right to the point. I'd love to see some JWs expressions after reading this WT article.

• bebu
    bebu

TOO FUNNY!

And too true. A great lampoon!!!

bebu

• Mary
    Mary

Oh my god....................that was HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for the morning laugh!!

• kls
    kls

OMG, that was so good and yes i did enjoy.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

I know this is a few days old - but I just read it an I'm am laughing my a---- off!!! Oh my god ! That was good!!! Thanks for the laugh!!! Funky chicken indeed!!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I really agree we should put together a really tight facsimile copy of a Watchtower spoof with parody articles and collect a wee bit of money to print it off at Kinkos and distribute these at a Kingdom Hall or send them anonymously to our sappy JW relatives!

Brilliant idea ! I've never been a dub, so I'm kind of limited on my editorial contributions... however, I would print out copies, have duplicates made, and send them to a few dubs I know...(hehe)

2. Why do diet drinks taste so artificial? Does this tie look okay with this shirt?

3.In view of the admonition in James 2:14, how should Christians do the Funky Chicken

OMG.... ROFL
  • truman
    truman

What a brilliant piece of writing! It was hilarious, and so true to form. Thanks

• Terry
    Terry

I tried reading a Watchtower the other day for the first time in...hmmmm...about 25 years.

HOW IN THE WORLD did we ever get through those articles?

The writing is insane!

The sentences are crammed with crap.

Amazing stuff.

Terry

p.s. Thanks to everybody for the kind appraisal of my faux article

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit