Do you remember ....

by RR 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy
    ah yes sassy, I remember you from those days, you were so pure, now look at you ... you apostate!

yeah. Pure.. lol the JW Lurkers from those boards must have had their eyeballs drop out of their head when the real Juls revealed herself .. well actually it was an unveiling.... I wasn't living a lie back then.. I really was who I said I was but my life sure has changed

I use to get kicked off all those boards, kept coming back as someone else.

I probably was one of the ones that kicked you off too.. lol

Now,let me ask, I remember when WOL closed down. I forget his name (tony?) the owner, I believe had a crisi of conscious, is that right? Do you know?

Big Ray.. he married another dbers JW from Australia.. he had his doubts but mostly because he was pissed he couldn't get free from his marriage for a long time to Lil Barb.. He was a good man.. with a lot of smarts.. who knows maybe he will see the light someday..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't jwzone a bbs before it hit the internet?

I don't think so but ask Euphemism he was the one who created jwzone. They closed it and reopened it at a new location when it became known that he and Piph had their doubts about the WTS.

I remember a forum called Pure Language.

OH yeah.. how could I have forgotten that one! I was there too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit