Hacking games

by Lostreality 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

im looking for hacking games...they have levels that you hack to get passwords to continue through, and they get increasingly hard to crack...

any links?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

you have PM Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Having issues with the PM here... lol.

Let me know if you got the PM with the info you requested.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

yeah i got them...thanks =)

Im also looking for web based hacking games. With levels on web pages, and you have to figure out where in the webpage the password is being hid. Its a real life hacking tutorial. Almost like a "Here are the skills you need to hack your basic web site" and then you are given little examples of pages to hack....

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Its a real life hacking tutorial.

Isn't that in the Anarchist's Cookbook? Anyway, real hacking is more fun ;)

• lawrence
    lawrence

Why don't you start writing code instead of learning to "hack." Learn some skills, make some money, why learn to make people's lives miserable. I started reading memory dumps in 1977 due to the first hackers I encountered, ever since then I have adopted a belief system, "I hate hackers!" Then again, games are games, but why not learn some productive skills and utilize them?

• RR
    RR

We use to play hacking games growing up in dabronx!

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

lawrence,

I dont intetend to even appear to be a hacker. These games are just for knowledge's sake. Learning the basics of javascript, packet sniffers, encryption, ect.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Lostreality-

Great! I think about 1997 I read the Sybex 'ABCs of Javascript' - rather good book. If you're interested in a good Open Source Java Development Environment, go to the jboss site. Happy coding!

Lawrence

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Check out this one http://www.howtohackandcrashJWDchat.com

Use with caution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit