Woohoo - Posting limits and silliness

by LittleToe 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Quick lets all talk about him while he cant answer

Good idea: Hey did yall know that LT is freakishly strong? Yes, very strong arms. He managed to pull me out of the canal that he and I were snorkeling in last year. This happened when the tide was moving out and I got caught in the current. He pulled me straight up and back onto the rocky overhang that we had originally jumped in from. Yep, were it not for LT, I would be swimming with the fishies. Thanks LT. I owe ya one. Robyn

• Sirona
    Sirona

Yeah he is quite strong (poooh!)

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Yeah he is quite strong (poooh!)

Sirona, got a story to share? Yes, he is strong. Granted, I only weighed about 110 lbs at the time but he was fighting the current to pull me back. Could you have done the same?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I knew he was a saviour ... (just kidding) ... but still he saved our Robyn Damn'

• Sirona
    Sirona

Robdar,

I don't think you got my joke....I meant he smells strong...

Just me being silly

Sirona

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Yeah just like him ... today !

• Xena
    Xena
    I knew he was a saviour

lol bisous said hanging out with him was kinda like hanging out with Jesus

he may be physically strong but he's a bit of a titty baby when it comes to the hot peppers....and they say scots are mens' men

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Quick lets all talk about him while he cant answer

I'm game..

.. thing is.. the guy is very much in love with me.. I keep telling him it'll never happen..

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Thing is that he is the guy who made me stay here on JWD (cause it was a bit cold in here in the begining for me)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Stinky: Scotsmen love everyone.....depending on how much they imbibe LOL

Hey LT ya I write some poems about Skara Brae...I had been reading about Scottish history...I am a tad Scottish meself..Oh ya LT cant respond LOLNah nah nah boo boo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit