Scottish Festgoers...

by LittleToe 169 Replies latest members meetups

• fifi
    fifi

Would depend on when and where, but please keep me posted. I lived in Scotland for a number of years.

Fifi

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, we fancy that ... but why have it in Scotchland? England is much better!

When and where?

• Simon
    Simon

Will we need to paint our faces blue? All the scotts I see on TV always have blue faces.

• sleepy
    sleepy

"All the scotts I see on TV always have blue faces." Thats because its so cold up there

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, and they wear skirts ... that can't help

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

simon:

Yes, and they wear skirts ... that can't help

That doesn't usually lead to their face being blue though!!!

Have you ever worn one ??? I did when I was LT's best man... they're just so.. so... so.... liberating!!! LOL!

Bull!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Perhaps I could stay in Ireland and take a ferry. There is a ferry over to Scotland, isn't there? How long is the trip?

Robdar - if you wanted to go to Ireland, I'm sure there are flights to and from Scotland, but bear in mind Dublin is say, 250 miles from Scotland, I guess the same distance from New York City to Philladelphia, quite a trek.

• reboot
    reboot

lol @ you today, simon.....

I think we'll have to get together before hand though to practice impossibly lengthening our vowels and making that sicky noise in the back of our throats as we pronounce our 'ch's' ....to make an effort to blend in culturally or else we'll stand out too much.

Im sure it'd be really appreciated

• Angharad
    Angharad

I'll start practising my Mary Doll voice, Simon does a good Rab C Nesbit impression too

Sounds like fun LT, keep us informed on dates etc

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well I would like too ... never went there ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit