hi again

by brwneyedgrl1 7 Replies latest jw friends

• brwneyedgrl1
    brwneyedgrl1

hi all. im sure no one remembers me b/c i only posted a couple of times and it's been awhile since ive actually posted. my story is here somewhere on this site im sure. ive been friends with a JW for a long time..romantically involved with him for about 3 1/2 years. we havent been a couple since about two years ago. God has given me the strength to let him go and move on. ive seen exactly how controlling his religion can be and how it has completely blinded him. Despite never having been a witness myself...this religion has still affected me and ive been deeply hurt by it. although it's been such a long time since ive posted, i come here often and read the various topics posted. even though im not with this person anymore, i still care about him and im concerned for his future. this site has been a real comfort to me. it's encouraging to read that so many of you have escaped the clutches of the watchtower and it gives me hope that someday, he will too. so thanks for sharing your stories. it really does make a difference..more than you know.

love, brwneyedgrl1

• Nikita
    Nikita

Good to see ya again (((((((((brwneyedgrl1!))))))))))

Nikita

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Nice to see you again brwneyedgrl - and it's good to hear you find the forum helpful! I hope you stay and let us get to know you, too, as you must have gotten to know some of us by reading our posts over the past 2 years.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

you should come move in with me and forget all about him

Welcome back!

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I'm glad that you are moving on. Welcome back! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

LOL@crazy151drinker

• Simon
    Simon

I'm glad you found the site (or rather the help from the peolpe on the site) useful.

I know it's a cliche but you really are not on your own and a lot of people can empathise and understand what you have been going through.

(((( hugs ))))

• brwneyedgrl1
    brwneyedgrl1

thanks for the welcome back, nikita, sunshine, and simon!

seeitall: yeah, i have been sorta just lurking for awhile. when J and i were still together..we had a huge arguement and i let it slip that i was visitng websites like this one and he went through the roof...first time anyone ever called me Satan he made me feel really guilty for even coming here. so i didnt post anymore. i snuck one or two in after awhile..but i always felt guilty. now i dont care

crazy151drinker: what part of cali are ya from, darlin?

• Angharad
    Angharad

Welcome back ((((((((brwneyedgrl1))))))

Glad you found the site useful

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit