A Question for Anyone to Answer- thanks

by JT 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Larry
    Larry

I don't think that will happen. Interesting that you bring up that subject, because I was thinking that on a broader level - What if all business, government officials, religious leaders, entertainers, parents, etc admitted to the life altering mistakes they've made on other. Whew, what a concept :) But I think the answer to that question could be seen in the attached photo (Hell Freezing Over :)

Peace - LL :)

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

It is beautiful, very moving. I don't think this can ever happen for JWs because I believe that they really are a book publishing corporation, at the top. But if they did do this, I would change my mind about that. Obviously.

• codeblue
    codeblue

The WTBS will never publish any kind of letter like that. They are too haughty to express sincere apologies for their errors.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Hi! I'm new here. I just wanted to comment on the letter from Church of God. Of course the day will come that the Watchtower writes a letter like that. You just have to think about how many prayers over the last century have been relating to this in one way or another. God does and will answer prayer. Keep praying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit