a number of JW publications online

by cyberguy 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

I saw a previous thread regarding the NWT being online. It appears that the WT is putting a number of publications online!

see http://www.watchtower.org/publications/publications_available.htm

and click on the links! Most of the Awake!'s are put on the internet now!

• shamus
    shamus

All subject to editing 'old light out', LOL!

Wow! I can get caught up on the drivel they print for free now! Thanks for the link! I enjoy reading that bullshit sometimes.

• shamus
    shamus

Fascinating!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Something funny's going on. The door to door work is useless now. Just give people a URL to the latest magazine.

• jaredg
    jaredg

it would be an intresting project to invistigate the possibility of the WTS editing out "old light" from older publications before they post them on the internet. i wonder if some one could come up with a list of edits. maybe like publication name, date published, page edit accured, original passage, edited passage. that would be cool

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar
    It is spreading out of control. And its death rate is virtually 100 percent.

Hahaha - So STUPID. Damn that pisses me off!

This is what they say about HIV/AIDS. The human death rate is virtually 100 percent. Everybody dies.

Lets see....would I rather die now of blood loss related to this horrible car accident or.....get a blood transfusion, live and have a tiny possibility of having a disease? Hmmmmm Let me think on that.....hmmmmm

It's great that they're putting their garbage on the internet for "thinking people" to read.

• jaredg
    jaredg
    Futher down the trail Benoit bends down and picks buds from the cheeba plant. He packs them in a pipe and smokes it. The locals use the cheeba plant to cure headaches, stomach aches, bad moods, and various other ailments. We partake of the cheeba plant and the feeling is wonderful. The remainder of our journey is so exciting. I'm so hungry I could lick the salt lick alongside the elephants.
  • shamus
    shamus
    I'm so hungry I could lick the salt lick alongside the elephants.

Yeah, ya big fat westerner.

• blondie
    blondie

If they were to edit anything out they would have edited out that embarrassing mention of the 1914 generation in an article on their site. This was discussed somewhere else on JWD. Does someone where that is on JWD?

Blondie

• Neo
    Neo

I'd love to know if some site out there has The Finished Mystery online. I found nothing in Google search...

If they ever decided to put it in watchtower.org, they should put it in the "Humour" section...

Neo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit