I guess I have some explanin to do

by SheilaM 15 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    In fact, last time we were all together we had to sew him up after some of his stuffing came out !!

So twue so twue ROFLMAO

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Sheila said,

"but fear not. Thunder is a Teddy Bear LOL I just tell him he's a Grizzly"

Pay her no mind!!! I am a GRIZZLY BEAR! I'm a mean mudda fudda, I eat trash can lids and drink battery acid!

All kidding aside, I feel a duality of spirit like many who are dealing with "memories" unkind. I am however a civilized man in love with a wonderful woman and so the "dark side" seldom visits. When it does I allow it voice in word on page and miles on the Harley. Do I feed the "beast"? No but I care for it because it reminds me that there are those that will hurt you simply for the sake of doing so. Mindless forgiveness is worse than mindless hate because you open yourself to attack.

I have never been happier in my life than since we told the ORG to piss off. You'ld be hard pressed to catch me without a smile on my face.

Thanks for all the concern though. I appreciate the thoughts, and appologize to any who were offended by my "Alone" poem.

Lyin,

I don't know how I would react to having my poetry burned. I figure I would have gone for the throat. I hope you were able to remember them and put them to paper again. I'm glad you have Denny like I have Sheila. Its great isn't it?

XW,

"In fact, last time we were all together we had to sew him up after some of his stuffing came out !! "

You're just still ticked off because of that divet I left in your yard during the sack race! :)

Thunder

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Poetry is an expression of the soul.
    I grieve for you, Dede

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

WHAT! He's not a crazed ax-weilding, deranged pshyco? The kind of guy who would ring Sponge Bob Square Pants out to wipe a ditry stain...the man does'nt roam the neighborhood on a bike while wearing a coat of mail and a jock strap and cup? I figured he had to sleep on a cage and wear a muzzle. Piles of half gnawed raw flesh cast about..............

Hill ( another one of my heros cut down to size class)

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Hilly, sword weilding....I don't have an axe!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Thunder, you should bring some of your poems (Sheila too) the next time we have a mini apostafest. It would be fun to hear you read them.

Sheila, which local coffee shop is showing your photographs and when? I've been thinking about cruising over to see them this weekend.

My parents send their regards to you both.

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit