Dropping in to say HI!!! - Long Time No Talk

by kelpie 11 Replies latest jw friends

• kelpie
    kelpie

Hi All

It has been an absolute long time since I have been here and so much has happened.

I am now married (13/03/04) and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on 9/7/04 called Lachlen. He was 7lb 10oz and 50 cm long. He arrived 10 days late via C-section after 3 failed attempts of inducing me but is very healthy.

He is such a good baby. Sleeps and eats. I couldn't ask for a better baby.

I hope all is well with everyone and Im sorry that I havent been around for months.

Ok the link I had didn't work.. sorry guys.. I will keep trying...

love to all

Kelpie

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That's great news kelpie, congratulations to you all.

Link doesn't work BTW Redirects to the home page.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hey there!

• barry
    barry

gday Kelpie ive been thinking about how you are Im glad everything is OK, Barry

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I was thinking of you recently. Glad to hear you and baby are well .

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Hi Kelpie. Congrats on Marriage and baby. I know how you feel about the induction not working. They tries for two weeks to induce my son. In the end he came three days late.

Hope to here more from you, I'm and Aussie too

• Gadget
    Gadget

Hi Kelpie!

Congratulations, I'm glad things are going good for you.

• Mac
    Mac

Hey, little ((Kelpster)):

Too long gone..were has ye been?

So happy to hear about the recent addition to yer insanity! Don't be saddle'n him up to any kangy's befer' he's ready!! Miss ya!

mac, "where the F*** is my Kangaroo?" class

• kelpie
    kelpie

Hiya all.. Thanks for your comments..

Yes Mac, it has been tooooo long but now that I am home on Maternity leave I will be able to get online more often

I brought him his own little roo hopping suit so as soon as he can hold his neck up, off hoppin we go!!.. Your lessons start when you get here!

• Mac
    Mac
    Your lessons start when you get here!

I'm not bringing a saddle k?..I figure I'm small enough to just ride in the pocket!

mac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit