Have you been divorced?

by Joker10 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Joker10
    Joker10

Anybody who reads this post please respond.

Have you been divorced? And if so, was it after being an active publisher?

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Have you been divorced?

Why are you asking?

Outoftheorg

• codeblue
    codeblue

yes....my JW husband left me when he was exposed with an anonymous letter..........I was a JW in very good standing.

Why do you ask?

• Purza
    Purza

Yes. My ex was not a JW and I did not get a "scriptual" divorce. I got a divorce on the grounds of willful non-support (JW terms) The scriptual grounds came later. I was an active publisher before and after the divorce.

Purza

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I've been divorced 3 times. None of them while a JW. To force the first one, I had an affair, because there was no way he'd let me go on any other grounds, even though he'd had several. He was and alcoholic and violent and abusive.

Married too young at 18 1-2 yrs, just like i was supposed to do. Was a virgin on wedding night - worst sex ever.

I have lived with the love of my life for over 5 years now, and expect it to continue indefinitely, or until one of us dies... I have no intention on marrying again.

Brenda

• blondie
    blondie

How many times have you been divorced, Joker10?

I have never been divorced...of those of my JW generation, more than 50% are divorced by now, few scripturally.

Blondie

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Joker:Given your posting history, I have to ask "Why do you ask?"

• Joker10
    Joker10

I want to know how many people remained married after leaving.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Joker likes to take these little polls from time to time so that whatever the response is, he can say to himself "look how bad ex-jw's are!"

• kls
    kls

You said,,,,, I want to know how many people remained married after leaving

Well i would have to guess most are divorced and if not their life sucks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit