Happy (ecstatic) news, Walking on Air...

by CeriseRose 24 Replies latest jw friends

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

I've been a bit lax in posting, life got really busy over the last while. I've had my own business that's been gaining contracts, but not quickly enough for mortgage payments and cat food. hehe So I took a 5 month temp job to supplement. I've taken on 3 university courses so I've been running like crazy.

I celebrated my birthday about a week ago, for the first time in 14 years. Actually I've been celebrating it since May...I have no friends in the area so when I was in Mississippi with good friends we did a little thing for it. And then last weekend my boyfriend (Mr. Pookiehead on here) came to celebrate with me. We got an ice cream cake, went for a nice dinner, and then he showered me with presents!

One of them was a gorgeous diamond ring, along with a lovely question. I said YES! (then promptly burst into tears...hehe)

We have to work out the US/Cdn immigration, and all of the family except my JW sis knows (and I'm dreading telling her for her negative response, or lack of response), but we're both ecstatically happy and walking on air.

Just wanted to share our happy happy news!

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Congratulation Cerise

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Ahh Cerise!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I just love to hear stories like that. You MUST keep us updated with your wedding plans.

No wonder you're walking on air. cheers

• Sirona
    Sirona

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sirona

• desib77
    desib77

CONGRATULATIONS!

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Awww, that is so wonderful-Congratulations to you and Mr. Pookiehead!! You'll have extra special memories for your "first birthday"now:)

Happy Birthday, btw.

Cic

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... Congrats CeriseRose !!! ... I Wish you the best

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

That's sweet! Congratulations!

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

BIG CONGRATULATIONS

!!!!!!!!

• shamus
    shamus

Congrats!

Love to hear these kind of true life stories!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit