Deleted's Last Top Five Poll: I need a new name, please vote, thank you.

by Deleted 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Deleted
    Deleted

Hey Y'all:

I'm ridding myself of Deleted as a monicker. It served me well 5 years ago. Now it's time to move on. Here's my choices, please vote. If you have a better one for a 50 year old, one-eyed (Cyclops?) Englishman from Estacada Oregon lay it on!

1. "Jack Russellite" - I have a soft spot for the DAWN people (they concluded Rutherford was the Evil Slave) but I wouldn't become one (don't believe in any of it anymore)

2. "Glen James" - that's my real name.

3. "Glenmore" - actually that is the name on my birth certificate. Scots/Irish - it's the name of an oatmeal stout my former employer made a while ago "rich and silky, goes down easy" - yep, that's me!

4. "Englishman from Estacada" - it's where I live

5. "Brother Awesome" - a dear old sister who passed away recently used to call me this.

Thanks for indulging me y'all!

Glen

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Well, since you're asking, because it's entirely up to you! But I really like 2 and 3. Maybe Glenmore the most!

• Confucious
    Confucious

Eric Estacada

From like the old TV show CHiPs

English like Fish and Chips.

Your from Estacada (like Estrada)

Ok. I'm stretching it a bit. LOL.

I vote for #3

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes Glenmore sounds good - sounds like the name of a good scotch whisky also - so yes go for it

• dh
    dh

reinstated

• minimus
    minimus

Judge Rutherford or Evil Slave

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

How about Glen using the first part of Judge Rutherford and first part of evil slave and you have a new name

Judge Evil

hehehehehehe.

Orangefatcat.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Undeleted..

• Special K
    Special K

Glenmore gets my vote.

Special K

• poppers
    poppers