So What Is The Watchtower NOT All About?

by Englishman 24 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Two points:

1) Distributing the WTS CDs is a violation of copyright law;

2) It's organization, not organisation.

• gumby
    gumby

Lets suppose ALL the Israelites of the O.T. were ressurected to modern day, and given the N.T. to read.

How would they view Jesus? Would they put him above Jehovah, ...or...give him equal attention, ...or....discuss him more than his pa? How would they compare with the dubs in giving Jesus his rightful place of honor? Whadya think?

Gumby

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

Two points:

1) He received it, didn't distribute it; And who cares...

2) In the UK it's organisation, not organization. The world is bigger than the US.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Onacruse-

You think distributing their gobbly-gook is a copyright infringement, then what the hell about what the WTS has done, and are NOW doing? These are ENEMIES of mankind and God. The playing field is NOT level - let's level it! They have lost all rights to anything and everything, including THEIR FLOCKS. Get it!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Interesting..but i can remember spending every Tuesday Night for 18 months studying in depth the Greatest Man who ever lived Book...then again 2 years after......then again a few years after that

I cant agree, JW,s do put relevance on Jesus Christ,the primary study books:- live forever,knowledge etc place great emphasis on Him.

• Sirona
    Sirona

A lot of those study articles quote Jesus. It is clear from many of the titles that the article draws on something Jesus has said.

Whilst I don't think they're Christian I do think they mention Jesus a fair bit, so this list doesn't really give a true picture, IMO

Sirona

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

The Watchtower is not about: Christian love.

Yikes! Kids, get away from the sister in the polyester flowered dress and bookbag. She has an arm-full of poison.

LOL @ Corvin

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's not about freedom or having fun.

S

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Their friends the UN classify them as a Parachristian religion.

• onacruse
    onacruse

lawrence, we agree more than you seem to think we disagree.

google-headless, have self-satisfying fun with yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit