Looking for fellow Coloradans anyone here???

by anew 14 Replies latest jw friends

• anew
  • anew
    anew

Hi messed up on my initial post. Is there anyone here in Colorado??

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hi Anew, I am not from Co, but I get a chance to go to Denver every year. My husband does hail damage repair on cars, and boy, was Denver hit.

I just came back from Denver,,,,( I live in Louisiana) a week ago,,,,, I was there for 2 weeks with our kids, we had a blast as usual.

My husband is still in Denver, working at a body shop and grateful to be out of the Louisiana heat for the summer.

Where about in CO. are you at?

• anew
    anew

Lyin Eyes, I am in the Denver area. When you are in town let me know, maybe we can do lunch or something. anew

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Very cool Anew, we usually stay at the Homestead Village , right off of I-25 and Belleview. My hubby is working in Littleton , so that is the area I am most familiar with. I love to go to Denver , great things to do, I love the zoo, the Park Meadows mall.

I will let you know when I head back out to Denver, I may be flying up there in 3 to 4 weeks. I think my hubby will be flying home in two weeks to get his truck and then head back up.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Maybe we can all meet in Colorado one time! I go every year to visit all my friends. I was born and raised there in Castle Rock, and Aurora. Left to Texas when I was 22. Went to Greenwood, Aurora Central, and Del Mar congregations.

Country Girl

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

DeDe:

Right there near Belleview (I think our Kingdom Hall was on the next exit after Belleview) is where I went to the Kingdom Hall half of my growing up. Of course, back then, that road was on the very *edge* of Denver, and out past that towards Castle Rock was nothing but open prairie. I lived on I-25, about 10 miles south of there, almost to the town of Castle Rock. Now, surrounding where our farm was, are million dollar homes, and my little old house sits right in the middle of all of them.. heheh. It was built in 1968. It's funny and go back and see it now....

Country Girl

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

CountryGirl, I went to a KH off of S. Quebec , closer to the Belleview intersection,,,,,, can't think of the name......E.Berry street? Anywhoooo, this KH had two congregations, two levels, my son and had to attend so when we got home , we could at least not lie, and say we had been to the KH!! LOL.

I remember the way the sisters sounded when they gave their talks,,,,,,,,they speak was so perfect, so far from our southern grammer , I was not about to comment!!!!! LOL

The people at that congregation have some money,,,,,no doubt, as I am sure you probably know what the Denver Tech area is like now.. WOW,,,,those homes are FINE!! Right off of Belleview , in a gated community are some of the homes of the Denver Bronco's football players.

I know an elder from the Aurora congregation, we were witnesses when my hubby first met him in training for hail damage repair, Dent Doctor.

His name is J. Hershack. Wife is Lisa,, I am not sure how long they have been there, she is from Kansas and he is from Canada originally.

I will keep in touch when I will be in CO............oh yeah,,,,,,,CastleRock is pretty too, Colorado Springs has lots of stuff to do, that is my next stop........for some rafting.

• anew
    anew

wow I know that name Hershack, somehow. It would be cool if we all could hook up sometime! anew

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

According to the JWD maps http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/73268/1.ashx there is at least one other poster here from Colorado

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit