Are good looking ladies part of the plan?

by Qcmbr 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I'm not a JW but we have a lot of door knocking in our area and I have to say ... there are a lot of really good looking ladies !! Is that your experience as well?!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Sometimes yes - there are some absolute beauties - but that is the same in all religions

• Golf
    Golf

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Guest 77

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

btw qcmbr - WELCOME TO THE FORUM

• jwbot
    jwbot

Seems that at assemblies I would feel really inadequate...also men had the pick of the litter so us average ladies only got the leftovers :(

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I've seen all sorts come to my door. Elderly couples, elderly men, men with their children, two women usually in long dark stalkings (and I live in the desert!). When I go to the supermarket, it's either dumpy middle-aged women, or older men. When I have seen younger women, they generally have their JW Table Sitting Attire of long unattractive dresses, or skirts, with flat shoes.

Though, I do know my, then, late thirties ex-bethelite very average looking, and bald, CO cousin married a STUNNING young (barely 21) sister.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Well now, I've been in over twenty countries and I find the ladies generally are on a continuum of attractiveness not unlike here in America. The major difference here is that we get to enjoy many different types as so many cultures have had significant emigration to America. No place like down town America to see the plethora of beautiful womenz.

carmel

• Xena
    Xena

I always thought there was an over abundance of good looking women in the "truth" probably seemed that way because of all the competition for the few single "brothers"....

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Okay I can vouch for the fact that unartactive or over weight young sisters tend to have to leave to find a decent mate in our area. Most are driven out from lonely ness because all the beauties outshine them and tend to make up exclusive parties simply for sequestering young or well off brothers.

I know a friend of ours was pulling his hair out he looks really good and is in his late 50's with a good job. He keep complaining about women his daughters age trying to compete for his affection. It was funny when he said "I just got finnished raising one teenager girl, I dont wana raise another."

BTW what is with ravenous JW women. Has it always been this bad? Lately it has gotten blatant. I am wondering if I should take advantage of this now or take my time? There are litteraly no new men in the org. It has been the same old guys for 10 years in our area. Considering many were baptised as teenagers this means they are not in their 30's yet. How ever I see more and more young women pop up. And saddly the more homely of them appear very depressed.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

funny in new york city. i don't run into many really stunning jw woman. many are good looking. but once you talk to them . you want to puke. enough said. i wouldn't marry one of these fruit cakes i've talked with for next weeks lotto numbers. john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit