by D8TA 17 Replies latest social current

• D8TA
    D8TA

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/46373/1.ashx

Remember?

Good.

Now search more, read, make up your own mind:

http://www.sinisterswing.com/civilrights.htm

Well, time to go have a beer on the beach and discuss whatever with whomever with what words I choose...without anybody comprimising my basic liberties or spying on me because I have an opinion that doesn't support current U.S. policy or such.

Oh...yah, one thing? Let's see what 4 more years of damage will do to you.

The Nova Roma emerges and the citizens of an Empire still cower in fear. Home of the Brave? I think not. Home of the Fools Who Sacrificed Liberty for a False Sense of Security.

• jwbot
    jwbot

Yep. I am still waiting for someone from Sweden or the UK to adopt me.

But yeah D8TA...I knew this for a while now...I did not vote for Bush.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I can see where you're coming from, and the 'spirit' of the current admin is something that frightens the hell out of me.

You're fortunate to have had the resources to get the hell outta Dodge. But I don't understand what good it does to stand at a distance and say "see I told you so"

• Robdar
    Robdar

D8TA,

Thanks for posting this but there's not much that can be done about it. Americans, afterall, only want to have fun and not be worried by these sort of things.

All She Wants to do is Dance--Don Henley

They're pickin' up the prisoners and puttin' 'em in a pen
    And all she wants to do is dance, dance
    Rebels been rebels since I don't know when
    And all she wants to do is dance
    Molotov cocktail-the local drink
    They mix 'em up right in the kitchen sink
    Crazy people walkin' round with blood in their eyes
    Wild-eyed pistol waver who ain't afraid to die
    And all she wants to do is-
    All she wants to do is dance and make romance
    She can't feel the heat comin' off the street
    She wants to party
    She wants to get down
    All she wants to do is-
    All she wants to do is dance

Well, the government bugged the men's room in the local disco lounge
    To keep the boys from sellin' all the weapons they could scrounge
    But that don't keep the boys from makin' a buck or two
    They still can sell the army all the drugs that they can do
    And all she wants to do is-

Well, we barely made the airport for the last plane out
    As we taxied down the runway I could hear the people shout
    They said, "Don't come back here Yankee!"
    But if I ever do-
    I'll bring more money
    'Cause all she wants to do is dance and make romance
    Never mind the heat comin' off the street
    She wants to party
    She wants to get down
    All she wants to do is-

I fully anticipate that the usual juggernaut of the forum's conservatives will rush in to distract and discredit you. I hope you stick around and spar a little.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Put a bunch of oil barons/big business tycoons/fundafanatical christians at the wheel, w amoral jewish neoconartist enablers supplying the theoretical supports... It could be the recipe for disaster. I doubt enough americans can learn fast enough what the hell is going on.

S

• D8TA
    D8TA
    But I don't understand what good it does to stand at a distance and say "see I told you so"

No good...No bad.

Entropy. Be it in nature or social-political areas is unavoidable. All systems break down...and build back up.

Awareness.

You've read in your history classes about great Empires of the past and how they crumble. Sometimes a quick death on the sword or other times a slow painful demise due to some internal virus. Is this the moment in time when history books ( data crystals, chips? ) will target the moment the mighty U.S. of A. descended and gave way to say...China, Euro-Union, or a future Neo-Islamic or Unified Mid-East power? Who's to say. But we are living in a pivotal moment in history.

Rich get richer, poor get poorer. Story repeats itself for thousands of years. Left hand blames the Right hand and the Right hand blames the Left hand...all the while the body is dying and neither hand is doing anything to help preserve the life in which the body gives. Then you have all the individual fingers with their interests, trying to grab power and control from the big apple pie.

Democracy and Liberty are dying and NBA walk outs and missing wives are the story of the day.

Try to change or protest the system and they lock you up. Watch what you say, how you say, where you say...or you will be labled.

What can you do now? Nothing. There was time to patch it up...maybe to U.S.A. ver. 9.0, but sometimes the virus just forces you to go with a new machine.

With the current path the U.S. is taking, and the way other nations are emerging and growing, things will only get more tense and violent...because one day that new regime will go to far and common folk will be forced to rise up. Maybe one day when SUVs and NFL football is no longer available...seems to be the priorities of the day.

Perhaps.

Perhaps not.

• Richie
  • czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Sigh... whatever...

I see you haven't left your dubbish need for persecution behind.

CZAR

• Robdar
    Robdar
    http://www.gabriellereillyweekly.com/video/united_nations.wmv

Hahahahahahahahahahah! That rubbish was the worst double speak that I've encountered yet.

• D8TA
    D8TA
    Sigh... whatever...

I see you haven't left your dubbish need for persecution behind.

I see.

Personal attack? Or do you have something to counter the multitude of links from various sources ( left, right, in the middle, ...crazy ). Respond with intelligence, your extremism leads you to one sentence flames. Shows a simple mind.

I did not state anything about "I" being persecuted. Perhaps you still have your JW-Glasses and Horse-Bit? You still exist within the box and system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit