What do you do on tuesday and thursday evenings........?

by vitty 10 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

I`m sorry if its been asked before, but now you don`t go to meetings what do you do.

I thought I would have loads of time, no more rushing around, and going without your dinner till after 10o`clock.

Apart from just being at home which is nice, i`m not doing much more. NOT that i`m complaining .

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Don't go, don't feel guilty - anymore

Now I Work, Play or Rest.

That's it. That's the list.

• jaredg
    jaredg

i make it to the gym a lot more now, i play sports, i hang out with my friends, i do housework, i run errands

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Anything I want.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Same thing we do every night, Pinky: try to take over the world.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I like elsewhere's answer!

I'm working out a bit more, and those nights are especially good for it. as monday I go temple. Also I am taking some distance learning courses. Last tuesday I ended up being at Chuck E Cheese for a friend's kid's birthday party. Wheeee! 200 tokens for mee! Much better then studying whatever the hell they study nowadays, and nobodies head was cut off.

• fraidycat9
    fraidycat9

Breathe! I had been spinning around so much. This "spinning" left me with very little time to sit down and actually THINK! Thinking has become a very enlightening pastime for me. For the first time I can focus on true spirituality instead of going to God-in-a-box (The Kingdom Hall). I finally realized that NO ONE can contain Him in a building and dole him out in prescribed hourly portions as they see fit; analyze me, and have the nerve to tell me that if I don't do "such and such" then I won't inherit God's kingdom. I finally realized that I am the Captain of my own soul. When I answer to God, it will be on my own merits and my merits alone. There ain't gonna be no jury of mere mortals to skew or decide my ultimate eventuality! I finally understand the meaning and import of being a "free moral agent". I'm quitting this post now while I'm ahead. I am starting to feel quite "warm" as I post this. I prefer to keep my blood pressure down.

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

i spend my evnings killing people.

yay for counterstrike

(had ya scared didnt i?)

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Sometimes I just marvel at the fact that I can sit down and just be calm. I'm a pretty busy person, don't get me wrong, but to have nights when no maniacal rushing is required, is quite nice.

Lately I've been playing guitar.

SNG

• Margie
    Margie

I smoke cigarettes and commit fornication.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit