Does Television Make You Fat?

by Englishman 20 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Candidlynuts, don't ever change that picture, it is so great, every time i see it i have to smile.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    no problem, as long you're 6'2", I'd rather stay tall.. :p

Damn! I am 5'6....

Well, at least think of us less fortunate ones next time you have chocolate and soda while watching your favorite show.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

No its the lack of excercise and what you put in your mouth that makes you fat

• DireStraitJacket
    DireStraitJacket

>>>Well, at least think of us less fortunate ones next time you have chocolate and soda while watching your favorite show.

now you making me feel guilty

DSJ (gone to find some feel good chocolate..)

• ballistic
    ballistic

Can someone pass the remote?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I do not get fat by watching TV, as I lift weights while watching-12 ounces at a time!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Arrr, don't tell me! we don't have ounces in the UK, but if we did they would be a lot bigger than 12!

I bet you'd be lifting a pint or 660 ml.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I wonder just how many calories are in an average sized 20 inch television.

*note to self, call Panasonic for a nutritional guide*

• Corvin
    Corvin

Also, when we sit and watch the telle, we have the habbit of stuffing our faces with junk-food. Lot's of calories combined with extreme inactivity has always equalled weight gain, no?

so I'm trying to put on weight..
    I'm in front of the pc 6-9 hours a day, I watch tv 1-4 hours a day, I sleep 6-10 hours a day
    I eat 3 full meals a day and always eat snacks (chocolate, sweets, coke) in between.
    Admitedly I do exercise occasionally, but TV and the PC definately don't make me fat..

Your condition is called, "BEING 16 YEARS OLD". Keep it up and it will all catch up to you.

Corvin

• ballistic
    ballistic

yeah - what he said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit