The 333....

by year2027 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• year2027
    year2027

God first

Hi All

Three heavens, three earths, three parts of the body, three comings of Jesus Christ, and three rising from the dead

I cane to talk about how things come in threes The bible talks about the first heaven, the second heaven and the third and finale heaven The number three stands for complete in the bible

The first heaven was in Gen 1:1 day 0 a period of time before time could be measure because everything was in the seed form until God said let there be light . The second the seed of the heaven broke out from the deep belly of God on the first day like a seed planted in the deep of the dirt

The second heaven was when one third of all creation play God in Gen 3 along side of the devil when it wanted to be the father and not the son At that day all matter began to die like a plant without enough sun light

Now Jesus Christ came so there would be hope for a new heaven one born again into eternal life that could not die and with all ways a pure flow of light from God. This day is coming when the last enemy death will be gone because even the heaven will put on a form of immorality and this will be the third heaven

Now since the earth is part of the heaven it will change just like the heaven and its first was the same as the heaven and its second the same all so

Yes man was made with three living parts on his beginning but the sin of knowing more than God cause one part the spirit to die Just like a plant without the sun light its dies the spirit with the true spiritual light of God it dies

The light of the sun will help for a while but just like plants they do better on sun light than electric lights Now Jesus Christ came so a pure seed of Spirit could be planted in us We could be born into Immorality or Incorruptible which will not come until the return of Jesus the Christ comes again and at the last coming of Jesus the Christ on judgement day death itself will die as all things put on immorality or incorruptible.

But what about the three rising from the darkness . The first one was when Jesus the Christ won over death and all that were reaching for the first coming got up from the grave after he did and these are the four and twenty elders of Revelation that die with holy spirit upon them

Now the second will be when Jesus the Christ comes back and the dead in Christ are rose first and we that are alive are caught up with him in the air to put on immorality or incorruptible bodies .

Now the third will be the third coming of Jesus the Christ the day of judgment when all that missed the first and second rising of the dead and at last dead itself will die.

Now there are two kinds of spiritual births one was by God and the other was by his son Jesus the Christ . The first one by God was in the beginning when God gave birth to all things from day 0 until he rested the seventh day . And the second spiritual birth was when Jesus the Christ got was born in the flesh and spirit and the third by God was when Jesus the Christ got up from the grave. A spiritual healing or a birth in being like a God.

Now the spiritual birth by the grace of Jesus the Christ are when the children of old like Moses raised from the dead after reaching for the first coming the day of Pentecost and the second will be when he call the dead in Christ along side with the alive in Christ to met him in the air to be born spiritually into immorality or incorruptible bodies.

And the last will be when the just and unjust rise to put on death or immorality or incorruptible bodies the day of wrath known as the day of judgement. I can only hope you here the words of truth and are able to stand with me in the air.

It is love that makes things happen and the end. The love of our God for us and the love of his son to give it all for us and it our love we need to give back with a cheerful heart

with love Roy

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

im sorry

im very confused

Sin

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    The 333....

"The Antichrist! Now with 50% off"

• dh
    dh

and derek is post no. 3 on this topic, maybe he is the antichrist! hahaha

• joenobody
    joenobody

What is the over/under on the amount of time it will take JCanon to post on this topic along the lines of: "Nice analysis! You are on the right track, but you must remember to account for..." blah blah blah...

Let the avalanche begin!

I say before 11 AM EST.

• year2027
    year2027

God first

Hi All

Numbers are used all other the bible but not everybody gets into them man was made up of three parts body, soul, and spirit

These three parts were made, form, and created

the body was form, the soul life was made like the soul life in animals, and the spirit was created which is the image of God

This is just a group of subjects that are talk about in three's

the third heaven and the third earth

the three times Jesus Christ has or will come

hope this helps some

with love Roy

• kes152
    kes152

Greetings Roy,

I hope you are doing well. You have many words, all of which are not true. I would urge you, by the Spirit of my Lord to GO TO HIM and ask him of what is true. You have many things that are from the Adversary and many of his teachings are what you have posted. If you wish not to be misled, I would IMPLORE you to seek the Holy One of Israel and open your 'ears' to hear his voice.

Peace to you,

Aaron

• kls
    kls

Could you explain what you are talking about? Seems you are taking some Scriptures and making then something they are not.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Oh man, do you get around, Roy.

Nice to see you over here, too.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

OMG - Wasn't Charles Taze Russell a 33rd degree Freemason!!!

(Whatever)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit