Were You Really HAPPY in the borg.???

by Latte 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Latte
    Latte

When you were in the borg. in all honesty, could you say that you were H.A.P.P.Y? I mean REALLY happy.

I am very interested to know how everyone that's in it now, might really be feeling. My own observation is that face's tend to look strained, tired, intense, disappointed......I have not observed that "Kingdom Smile" in a long time.

Remember the Kingdom Smile There ya have it!

Latte

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

No, but [i][/b] really happy now!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

NO. I hated it since I was a small child.

I've always hated it.

Slipnslidemaster: "While we are postponing, life speeds by."
    - Seneca

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Funny question...

For me it depended on where I was. I was in a congregation in Hawaii, which I loved. I still miss my friends there. They were good people who really tried to help those in need. I was happy there.

I moved to Kansas and it all changed. The body of elders was nitpicky and was always in a hurry to DF ANYBODY that questioned the BOE or GB. I was not happy there at all.

Billygoat

• Latte
    Latte

Six,

Dohhh.........why me?

• nojw86
    nojw86

Hi Latte, no not really, more so is it tues, thrus, etc, already. So funny about those smiles, just as I am typing this up two of them ring my bell, they stand there for about two long minutes, long sad faces, they looked hot, bored, tired no happy smiles on their faces. nojw

• Latte
    Latte

Slipslidemaster,
    I'm so sorry that you hated it. I personally wish that I'd got out much sooner than I did.

Although like.......

Billygoat, I still miss friends that I met along the way, and am very glad to of known. I do believe that the body of elders is a major contributory force for a happy cong.

Thanks for your thoughts guys

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Any of the congregations had the same types of elders. I had clashes with all of them.

I am working on being happier. It is easier, but I think that I won't start truly being happy until I DA.

Slipnslidemaster: "While we are postponing, life speeds by."
    - Seneca

• Carmel
    Carmel

Happy Jonadab? NYET!

carmel

• Latte
    Latte

Slip,

Yeah, sure I know that if you don't 'tow the line' you are a real problem to them. Don't worry the problem is THEIRS. I am happy NOT being DA, this shunning business I find utterly repulsive.......I would'nt give them the pleasure.

I am shunned, and my crime? To leave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit