Challenge for the JWs --- mwahahaha!

by ESTEE 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Yeah, I've thought about the next time (or I guess the FIRST time since I've been out...lol) that they come to my door I'm going to tell them that I am a Christian, and that Jesus said we should be no part of the world and I wouldn't feel comfortable talking to anyone from an organization that was associated with the UN....

• jwbot
    jwbot

my fiance had a good long conversation about their bible inaccuracy, judgement and evolution when 2 witnesses came to the door. It was great. I was afraid to come out but I listened and my fiance really impressed me...its like he actually WAS listening to me the whole time...haha

• Farkel
    Farkel

One time I interrupted them in their opening spiel and asked them why their "churches" don't have any windows! You should have been there. It caught them totally out in left field and they stammered and stuttered without actually giving a reason.

Another time years ago I told them that I was always interested in doing charity work when I could, and would be happy to help them with their food donation programs, clothing outlets and bake sales. They replied that the government has many programs to take care of the needy and that their work was Bible education leading to salvation. I then asked them what Jesus meant by his "good Smaritan" story, and what he meant when he instructed his disciples to personally care of the widows and orphans. I asked them if they provided free food at their gatherings like Jesus did. (Actually the WTS did this once. Grudge Rutherford gave everyone a free hot dog at one of his assemblies!) They tried to change the subject (as usual). Nowadays I don't mess with them much. It's like shooting fish in a barrel and there is no sport in that.

Farkel

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Wow, a few more responses! That will provide a couple more days of laughter for me ... Thanks everyone!

Tall Texan wrote:

the next time (or I guess the FIRST time since I've been out...lol) that they come to my door I'm going to tell them that I am a Christian, and that Jesus said we should be no part of the world and I wouldn't feel comfortable talking to anyone from an organization that was associated with the UN....

Heheheheh!!! ROFL ? This is a great answer! I wonder how many dubs actually know about the affiliation. Embarassing ? I wonder what the official jw stance on that is ??

Jwbot wrote:

my fiance had a good long conversation about their bible inaccuracy, judgement and evolution when 2 witnesses came to the door. It was great. I was afraid to come out but I listened and my fiance really impressed me...its like he actually WAS listening to me the whole time...haha

Love it, jwbot! Isn?t it great how our friends and lovers see the hypocricy so clearly? Hmmm ? Why don?t the dubs see their own hypocricy ??

Farkel wrote:

One time I interrupted them in their opening spiel and asked them why their "churches" don't have any windows! You should have been there. It caught them totally out in left field and they stammered and stuttered without actually giving a reason.

If they wanted to be truthful, there is an answer: ?Duhhh ? ?cuz people really hate us ? an? they smash ?em all ?? (looks down ? rubs foot in dirt ?)

Another time years ago I told them that I was always interested in doing charity work ? They replied that the government has many programs to take care of the needy and that their work was Bible education leading to salvation. I then asked them what Jesus meant by his "good Smaritan" story, and what he meant when he instructed his disciples to personally care of the widows and orphans. I asked them if they provided free food at their gatherings like Jesus did. ... They tried to change the subject (as usual).

I love it, Farkel! I remember hearing that explanation ? about the government has programs ? blah blah blah ? Are you suggesting ? apparently they don?t always follow the examples of Jesus, as they claim they do!! How ummm ... disillusioning!!! Oooops, fergot ? they gotta have their eyes open to see ? Sheesh! What wuz I thinkin?

Nowadays I don't mess with them much. It's like shooting fish in a barrel and there is no sport in that.

Good for a laugh now and then, though ... Thanks for posting!

ESTEE

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

WOW almost 8 years or so and still no dubs in the neighbood LOL ROFLMAO

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

SheilaM:

Eight years! I wonder if you are on a "Do Not Call" list ... or else someone is not doin' enoughTM ...!

Last fall my room mate got an envelope addressed to her with A&W magazines inside. We live in a high rise condo building. My name is not posted at the entrance. I am a non-entity here ... hehehe!!!

My room mate asked me if I wanted to look at them.

I said, "No."

She threw them out ... end of conversation ...

ESTEE

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

sounds good

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit