If Ali-G started translating for the Organisation into Street language!

by qwerty 14 Replies latest jw friends

• qwerty
    qwerty

Extract from "What Does God Require of Us"?

1. to become a main man of da borg, yous must obtain a wicked knowledge of wt doctrine (1 timothy 2:3, 4), put faif in da fings yous ave learned (hebrews 11:6), repent of your sins (acts

afta yous ave made your dedication to da borg, yous should be baptized. (matthew 28:19, 20) baptism lets everyone know dat yous ave dedicated yourself to governin body. so baptism is only fa those who is batty enough to make a decision to serve da borg. whun a main man is baptized, it?s whole body should be put unda da wata momentarily.*?mark 1:9, 10; acts . 3.

afta yous ave made a dedication, da governin body will expect yous to live up to your promise. (psalm 50:14; ecclesiastes 5:4, 5) da ?apostates? will try to stop yous from servin governin body. (1 peta 5:8) but erbal remedy close to da borg in praya. (philippians 4:6, 7) ang it?s word each day. (psalm 1:1-3) stick close to da congretagion. (hebrews ) by doin all of dis, yous will gain da strengf to stay faithful to da borg. fa all eternity yous thus can do da fings dat da borg requires of yous!

What do you fink?

Da link bruv iz........ http://www.mackers.com/alig/

Qwerty

• qwerty
    qwerty

Love of Money Does Not Lead to Happiness

Concern about his possessions may prevent a rich man from enjoying a peaceful night's rest. Solomon writes: "Sweet is the sleep of the one serving, regardless of whether it is little or much that he eats; but the plenty belonging to the rich one is not permitting him to sleep."?Ecclesiastes 5:12.

When worry about the possible loss of one's wealth is taken to an extreme, more is involved than lack of sleep. Describing the miser, Solomon writes: "All his days he eats in darkness itself, with a great deal of vexation, with sickness on his part and cause for indignation." (Ecclesiastes 5:17) Instead of finding happiness in his wealth, he eats 'with vexation,' as though he begrudges even the money he has to spend for food. Such a sick mental outlook may contribute to poor health. In turn, poor health adds to the anxiety of the miser, since it hinders him from amassing greater wealth.

Perhaps this reminds you of what the apostle Paul wrote: "Those who are determined to be rich fall into temptation and a snare and many senseless and hurtful desires, which plunge men into destruction and ruin. For the love of money is a root of all sorts of injurious things, and by reaching out for this love some . . . have stabbed themselves all over with many pains." (1 Timothy 6:9, 10) In the pursuit of money, people cheat, lie, steal, prostitute themselves, and even commit murder. The result is a person stabbed with emotional, physical, and spiritual pains because of trying to grasp and hold on to riches. Does this sound like the road to happiness? Hardly!

Ali-G Translation

dig of mula does not lead to appiness concern about is possessions may prevent a rich geeza from digin a peaceful night's chill. solomon writes: "sweet is da go to me julie of da one servin, regardless of whetha it is little or much dat he eats; but da plenty belongin to da rich one is not permittin im to go to me julie."?ecclesiastes 5:12.

whun worry about da possible loss of one's wealf is takun to an extreme, more is involved than lack of go to me julie. describin da misa, solomon writes: "all is days he eats in darkness itself, wiv a wicked deal of vexation, wiv sickness on is part and cause fa indignation." (ecclesiastes

perhaps dis reminds yous of wot da apostle paul wrote: "those who is determined to be rich fall into temptation and a snare and many senseless and urtful desires, which plunge bruvers into destruction and ruin. fa da dig of mula is a root of all sorts of injurious fings, and by reachin out fa dis dig some . . . ave stabbed themselves all ova wiv many pains." (1 timothy 6:9, 10) in da pursuit of mula, people cheat, lie, steal, ho themselves, and evun commit murda. da result is a main man stabbed wiv emotional, physical, and spiritual pains coz of tryin to grasp and old on to riches. does dis sound dig da road to appiness? ardly!

• Confucious
  • Confucious
    Confucious

I remember always getting counciled from stage to not use slang.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Si showed me one of his shows last night...great stuff!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I was glad to see the references to "me Julie," but I think AliG would also make more asides about his activities with "me Julie" as well as his massive size and his two girls fantasies.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

More ALI G ! even not ALI G

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

WICKED!

• qwerty
    qwerty

You have Ali-G in Germany then?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

AYE!!!