Can I transfer my score to a new member name?

by Deleted 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Deleted
    Deleted

Y'all y'all: I think I am done with my slave name (Deleted). I'd like to be just me. But it's taken me years to get 200 posts! Can I transfer them, or do I have to start afresh? Thanks, Glen James

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

wow, ive never even seen you post!

• qwerty
    qwerty

Send a PM to Simon and see what he says.

Sorry Simon if you are inundated with this kind of request!

Qwerty

• Deleted
    Deleted

Hey Lost! Been here for years, I just get busy with life so i don't post much, hence the request. So you're from B'ton? I'm in Estacada. Glen James 503-382-4151.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Glen i think it is "cool" u are not a slave anymore and are using your name, but u might want to reconsider posting your phone number on the board.

• Deleted
    Deleted

W, thanks for youe concern, but it's a message phone, not home. But above all it doesn't really matter to me. I'm long gone. So if someone is watching, great! Glen

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Glen I think it's great you've moved beyond the WTS. I'll post this in Admins and Simon for sure will see it.

Welcome Glen James! OBTW do you want Glen James to be your new screen name or something else?

Kate

• Deleted
    Deleted

Hey Kate! Hmm, I think I just want it to be Glen James. But now you have me thinking, maybe I should pick something more reflective, now I turned the big 5-0. What about the "fat one-eyed grey-headed Englishman from Estacada"?? Glen

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Get outa here with this:

"fat one-eyed grey-headed Englishman from Estacada"

Noooooooo! I like Glen James better!

I didn't know you only have one eye?

Kate

• Deleted
    Deleted

Yeah, playing cowboys and indians in the East End of London when I was 5. Got shot, sharpened stick of wood in my left eye. Pulled it out and went hom. My Mum didn't believe me, until I went into convulsions during the night. I spent several weeks in and out of Moorfields Eye Hospital in London over the next two years. The eye's still mine, just blind.

Interestingly, my Mum couldn't stand the stress of it and in her way of coping she told me that g-d must have punished me for something I did. I was 6 at the time, I rememered it clearly. So when I read the Late Great Planet Earth years later I was already sensitized to what g-d could do to those that he didn't favor. It primed me for converting to the dubs. I found that out in therapy later. I'm all better now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit