Serena in the News Again

by Kenneson 11 Replies latest social physical

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Serena claims she puts God first, family second and tennis third in her life. See "Serena trying to stay focused on tennis. When you're the first tennis player to have a bobblehead doll cast in your image, what's to worry?" Oh, oh! Could she be in trouble for allowing creature worship and abetting idolatry?

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2600890

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I kind of doubt the JC will do anything to her. I honestly don't know what the JC would be thinking of her as of this moment. Any former hardcore Elders got any thoughts on this?

Yiz

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I find it funny that the article says she is making the most of her youth. :-)

• Golf
    Golf

Is that why she said, "I need to focus more on me?"

Guest 77

• laurelin
    laurelin

I rather think nothing will be done about her while she's able to contribute to the donation box. If her money were to ever run out? Should be interesting.

• JH
    JH
    tennis third in her life

Is she trying to explain why she lost to the Russian girl...

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

i think her little tennis hobbie is taking up too much valuable witness time. she better rethink her priorities and start taking up bookbag weaving or biblical paper doll making....or something productive.

• Maverick
    Maverick

I'd hate to see her and her sister leave tennis. I love watching them and I think they really raised the bar on womans professional tennis. I hope we see alot more non-white, female tennis players. Mav

• lawrence
    lawrence

I want to get one of those bobble head dolls for my dashboard, will go well with the dingo balls, eh? Anyone know where I can locate one for self, and two for Christmas presents for a couple of circuit overseers who LOVE tennis.

• flower
    flower
    "I got to live life, too, so it was a double-edged sword," Serena said. "I got to hang out in LA and enjoy myself. Since I was three, I never had a long period when I wasn't thinking about playing tennis. It was the most calming period of my life. You're only 21 once."

I honestly dont know why they go on calling themselves witnesses and then making statements that completely contradict everything that JW's believe. Its tempting to write the society to get their 'official' stand on the Williams sisters.

I'm all for them doing whatever they want with their life and making the most of it but why the heck do they claim to be witnesses all the time? I just dont get it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit