Authentic replies put on Child Support Agency forms...

by reboot 6 Replies latest social humour

• reboot
    reboot

The following are all relpies that women have put on Child Support Agency forms in the UK in the section for listingthe absent father's details..these are all genuine and god help us.....

1.Regarding the identity of my twins, child A was fathered by Jim x.I am unsure as to the identity of the father of child B.but I believe that he was concieved on the same night.

2.I am unsure as to the identity of thr father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when I was taken unexpectedly from behind.I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if that would help.

3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl,She was concieved at a party at Acacia Avenue where I had unprotected sex with a man I met there.

I do remember the sex was so good I fainted.If you do manage to track down the father would you send me his phone number? thanks

4.I have never had sex with a man.I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was immaculate and that he is Christ risen again.

5. I cannot tell you the name od child A's dad as he informs me that to do so wouls blow his cover and that would have cataclysmic implications for the economy.I am torn between doing right by you and right by my country.Please advise.

6.I do not know who the father of my child was as all sailors look the same.I can confirm that he was on a ship berthed at Norfolk.

7.So much of that night is a blur.The only thing that I remember for sure is that Delia Smith did a programme about eggs earlier in the evening.If i'd stayed at home and watched more tv rather than going to the party at miller Drive , mine may have remained unfertilised.

8.Peter x is the father of child A, If you do track him down can you ask him what he did with my AC/DC cd's?

Priceless eh?

• ballistic
    ballistic
    2.I am unsure as to the identity of thr father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when I was taken unexpectedly from behind.I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if that would help.

OMG, does this mean the child support agency are looking for me????

• reboot
    reboot
    OMG, does this mean the child support agency are looking for me????

shall we not go there Ball..................

I liked this womans style....

I have never had sex with a man.I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was immaculate and that he is Christ risen again.
    in other words-mind your own business....
  • frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Also, you can tell that a few just don't want to tell ...

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    6.I do not know who the father of my child was as all sailors look the same.I can confirm that he was on a ship berthed at Norfolk.

Wow!!! that sure narrows the choice down------ to several thousand. DNA test all of them. Bug

• Gadget
    Gadget

Hey Reboot, I didn't know you had 8 kids..........

• reboot
    reboot

....and your'e heading towards needing Surgical Support after that comment you bastard.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit