How much do you drink?

by ballistic 35 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

5 Ferrari's...

but then, I'd probably have wrecked them all anyway, right?

My 1990 Mazda MPV suits me just fine.

• Matty
    Matty

The quiz told me that I'm a Richard Burton times Oliver Reed times Richard Harris times Russell Crowe - what does that mean?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Ozzy!

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

There was no option for 1 beer every 3 months. So I guess I just donĀ“t drink as much as Mother Theresa did. Boy am I rightesness (sp?).

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Ozzy for me!

• ast370
    ast370

I'm a Mother [Teresa].

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Sherry..... It's the same with me. It gave me no choice but to select one drink a week as a minimum when seriously I only consume maybe three or four drinks a year -- and often those "drinks" are just several sips of wine. Hmmm, this year....I had to have a beer at the donkey meat restaurant because that was the ONLY beverage they had that could be considered "safe". Next drink I had before that was the sake at the Park Hyatt party in Tokyo. And then before that was a few sips of wine at a dinner with Vint "Mr. Internet". Hmmmm, so it looks like I have drinken more this year than in any other year in my life. The estimate of $88 for alcohol in my life sounds really off. Partly because I usually have others buy what I drink. The most I ever drank at any one time was a wild night in Amsterdam (which ended with an attack by skinheads --- ), back when I was 22, and that consisted of three beers and some blue drink I don't know what it was. And with that, I've never gotten drunk in my life ... so I've never experienced the "joys" of intoxication and hangovers. Too bad I missed my flight the next morning, but that was not due to a hangover.

• alien from earth
    alien from earth

oh shit, it said I was Ozzy Osborne!

Duz zat meean that frum now hun i'll be shlurring me sppecch?

alliieen <hic>

• patio34
    patio34

Lol, the quiz was funny.

I was rated at Chelsea Clinton, who needs parents' permission to get out more. It wasn't accurate though.

I do have one lite beer every nite at 8:00 p.m. as an evening ritual and sleep aid. I've done this for about a month because I read it helps prevent diabetes and stablizes blood sugar levels (weight control). But I really really enjoy it.

Of course, there was the apostafest at Joy and Steve's last fall where there were so many small Heinekens . . .

Cheers!

Pat

• Matty
    Matty
    Of course, there was the apostafest at Joy and Steve's last fall where there were so many small Heinekens..

Yes, many of us remember that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit