The luuuurv calculator, are u compatible?

by Brummie 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:

Simon loves Yerusalyim
    56 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Simon and Yerusalyim has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Love Calculator results

Sassy loves stillajwexelder
    15 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Sassy and stillajwexelder, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

I am so sad - I thought I was in with a chance - Sorry Sassy!

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Corvin loves Mary
    96 %

I shall ignore the other 4%.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    maybesbabies loves corvin
    93 %

OMG, please don't tell my wife!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Charles Taze Russell Joseph Franklin Rutherford

82 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Charles Taze Russell and Joseph Franklin Rutherford has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    paul watson loves travis bush
    77 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between paul watson and travis bush has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, drinking beer, talking with each other etc.
  • ballistic
    ballistic

Love Calculator results

jehovah loves satan the devil
    93 %
  • StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Aww Brummie used me and Robdar in his calculator. I have a feeling I'm not her type though.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    jehovah loves satan the devil
    93 %

Hysterical, oh the possablities of this link. Thanks for sharing :)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie loves Crabby Pants
    27 %

Like oil and water, eh? Just what I expected...which is why I divorced him 30 yrs ago.

FB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit